Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront: What Do You Guys Think So Far?

izzatuw

Dude the beta end the 12th. Enjoy the last day of the beta. (if i'm not wrong :D)

Your time ? :D

Well microtransactions can be something good when well done like in warframe / dota / TF2 (and maybe CSGO but i don't play that game so i have no idea).

I mean when you can pay to get something that is already obtainable IG. (or cosmetics, players love useless & expensive cosmetics)

But knowing EA yeah you're right they'll do bullsh*t again and ruin another game \o/

Just like they did for soooo many games.

Difference with the games you listed is that they're free from the start. Games like BF need you to pay a starting price of 60$

Difference with the games you listed is that they're free from the start. Games like BF need you to pay a starting price of 60$

I'm only talking about the microtransactions. You can make a game free or not and still make a good microtransaction system that reward lazyness and sell cosmetics.

But yeah EA already proved us we can't trust them in any way.

(not even talking about space battles...)

I'm only talking about the microtransactions. You can make a game free or not and still make a good microtransaction system that reward lazyness and sell cosmetics.

But yeah EA already proved us we can't trust them in any way.

(not even talking about space battles...)

People aren't pleased that Bungie is making Microtransactions through emotes... Not to mention you have to spend 60$ on the game and another for TTK.

People aren't pleased that Bungie is making Microtransactions through emotes... Not to mention you have to spend 60$ on the game and another for TTK.

No idea what you're talking about ^^'

But i still don't get what is the problem with selling useless stuff like emote & cosmetics.

It is indeed surprising to see paying content in a game you already paid for but... cosmetics... like it matters seriously

It's a sad game.

Well microtransactions can be something good when well done like in warframe / dota / TF2 (and maybe CSGO but i don't play that game so i have no idea).

I mean when you can pay to get something that is already obtainable IG. (or cosmetics, players love useless & expensive cosmetics)

But knowing EA yeah you're right they'll do bullsh*t again and ruin another game \o/ 

Just like they did for soooo many games.

Microtransactions aren't made to not earn more money.
When they're in a full-priced (or actually anything that's not f2p) title there's nothing good about it, there can't be.

No idea what you're talking about ^^'

But i still don't get what is the problem with selling useless stuff like emote & cosmetics.

It is indeed surprising to see paying content in a game you already paid for but... cosmetics... like it matters seriously

Destiny, a game that's fully priced and advertised as a AAA game has already had a few expansion packs on top of the original 60$ will now have microtransactions through emotes.

While Fallout 4, a game that hasn't come out yet has already stated to have regular updates. Now considering it's Bethesda the base game will be great on its own, I personally put in 100+ hours on FO3's vanilla game alone, that's not even counting the DLCs.

The problem with the first game is how tons of people have already claimed that the initial game is okay at best asides from visuals and gun play.

I still don't see where is the problem with selling emotes.......

Like players will die or the game will lose players just because they added something totally useless that people can buy with real money.

*faceplant*

Why is DE, a F2P game releasing emotes for 100% free not making the players to buy it while Destiny, a game that had a 5 million dollar budget, making people buy optional emotes, on top of the 60$?

*faceplant*

Why is DE, a F2P game releasing emotes for 100% free not making the players to buy it while Destiny, a game that had a 5 million dollar budget, making people buy optional emotes, on top of the 60$?

Because it's a choice ?

DE could have made a tiny bit extra money by making the emote something like 5 or 10 plat each, and only people who care about something useless would have bought it.

Edited by Trichouette

Played the beta and its great! It brings back fun memories when I played split screen with my brother and my dad on Xbox then Xbox 360 for Battlefront 2. Battlefront among other games are the reason why I'm into gaming. I just like all kinds of first person/third person shooters.

I'll definitely pick it up this saturday. I meant they will pick it up this saturday, lol. 

Because it's a choice ?

DE could have made a tiny bit extra money by making the emote something like 5 or 10 plat each, and only people who care about something useless would have bought it.

And this game is absolutely free from start. Destiny is not.

Primarily because of Bungie and the horrid launch

Well if the game at launch had TTK and other expansions, no doubt it would have been a great game constantly expanding the player base.

Sadly it's a game where people think twice of trying it now.