Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea To Repopulate The System.

(XBOX)naruto1171

No I don't mean in the event that a Halo fires, but to get everyone to play all​ n​​odes, or at least encourage playing more of them. This is mostly a rough idea that hit me while playing Uranus, why was I there? To farm polymer of course, I had a reason to be there, the thing that 80% of the starmap currently lacks is incentive or purpose to ever be played beyond just completing the planet. A few key planets have all you need and outside of those and even then a few missions on those planets, relevancy is lost to the void.

The void, the place where we get some of the best and rarest items, and because this offers the greatest incentive, it's where everyone is at most of the time. So how to fix this? Rework the void keys are obtained, hear me out.

Tower 1 keys will only drop from normal missions that are levels 1-18, single reward missions have a higher chance to drop one random T1 key while endless missions give them a chance to drop only at their B or C rotation. The same would go for tower 2 keys but levels 19 and above. If a mission has a level range between the minimum and maximum for t2 and t1 it could be either tower. As a side effect though, t1 and t2 keys will no longer be dropped in the void.

Now t1 keys will have a chance to drop t3 keys in the same manner that normal missions would drop t1 keys but for endless, they'd be in the A rotation, t2 keys would have chance to drop t4 keys but they are still only available on C rotations for endless. T3 and t4 will also now no longer drop any keys at all, meaning that once the process all said and done, the only way to begin again is to visit the normal maps giving reason and incentive even be there once again, instantly repopulating a large portion of the starmap.

Of course with the map being redesigned this whole idea may be pointless and we might not even be using a key system in the near future but I just felt like I should put this somewhere anyways.

Sounds  to me like, switching from interception to capture mission farming.

In my opinion tiers for void are redundant anyway and should be removed.+ there are far to many void keys . It feels like " come kids, we do void trip. I have 900 void keys left". Reducing the intensity of void scavenge and a change to the way void access works should help.

Also blueprints for waepons could be added to the droptable of normal missions.

Edited by Arcira