Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best Melee Weapon In The Game?"

BulletOfPain

I mostly use melee weapons and i've developed favorites but it also kind of depends on the frame. Like if youre using ash you can have a dagger with covert lethality and it will one shot anyone you can use a finisher on. Atlas doesn't need heavy weapons as much because he already can't be knocked down. Overall though the most effective melee weapons i've used/my favorites are: Scindo Prime, AckBrunt, Dual Kamas Prime, Tekko. Anything with atleast a 20 percent crit chance is usable kamas prime gets a pass with 15 percent just because its other stats are really great. Honestly if you want THE BEST of the best melee weapons id have to say scindo prime barely edges out over the other ones i mentioned for a couple reasons. The most important is that you can't be knocked down while youre attacking with it and the second one is it has 2 very powerful stances which reminds me, without the final harbinger stance ackbrunt isn't in top tier the stance really makes it alot more powerful.

I mostly use melee weapons and i've developed favorites but it also kind of depends on the frame. Like if youre using ash you can have a dagger with covert lethality and it will one shot anyone you can use a finisher on. Atlas doesn't need heavy weapons as much because he already can't be knocked down. Overall though the most effective melee weapons i've used/my favorites are: Scindo Prime, AckBrunt, Dual Kamas Prime, Tekko. Anything with atleast a 20 percent crit chance is usable kamas prime gets a pass with 15 percent just because its other stats are really great. Honestly if you want THE BEST of the best melee weapons id have to say scindo prime barely edges out over the other ones i mentioned for a couple reasons. The most important is that you can't be knocked down while youre attacking with it and the second one is it has 2 very powerful stances which reminds me, without the final harbinger stance ackbrunt isn't in top tier the stance really makes it alot more powerful.

Just fyi Atlas can be knocked down, quite easy at that, all it takes are 2 enemies with knock down executing their attack 1 quickly after the other and blamm an Atlas on his butt.  

Try the Blender Build. A fully forma Galatine with as much reach as possible and a Fury mod and use a Volt with a good speed build and if facing swarms of enemies go for cleaving whirlwind, if fewer enemeyes go for tempo royal.

I call this combo with the Cleaving Whirlwind stance the Blender cause of the Broken Bull Combo up to 7 spins :D it's diabolically fun and can even dish out huge ammounts of Damage tanks to the Broken Bull spin part fo the combo 400% dmg multiplier.

Wow, I didn't expect to see so much answers, guys you're awesome.

How about for Excalibur specifically? Is there any change? I wanted to get Scindo Prime but it's a bit slow for my liking. I have the Dragon Nikana and Dakra Prime but I'm started to think about Prisma Skana but I don't know

Wow, I didn't expect to see so much answers, guys you're awesome.

How about for Excalibur specifically? Is there any change? I wanted to get Scindo Prime but it's a bit slow for my liking. I have the Dragon Nikana and Dakra Prime but I'm started to think about Prisma Skana but I don't know

I usually use weapons with 15%+ Crit chance, and a weapon without augments. So I can maximize both the regular sword and Exalted Blade. That's probably the only reason why I don't use Skana family.  Such a shame.

Usually build looks something like this: pp / fury / ss / zerk / lifes / 3 elemental

Edited by Acidulant

any  dagger + Covert Lethality kill anything 

Except anything without a finisher animation... So, no robots. Nor half the infested.

OT: Depends what you're trying to do with it. Scindo P can easily be one of the hardest hitting things in the game vs some things. If you're fighting infested, I find the Jaw Sword with Dervish and the augment to be most effective. Usually when I run infested def to level a frame, I end up with more kills than everyone else combined, just using the Jaw Sword. And this is with people with Orthos P and Gally/Scindo in the party.

If you want a high non-infested range to work with, Atterax is a nice go to.

Assuming you're fighting something with a stealth animation and running something like Loki or Blind Excal, Covert Lethality is a good go-to for single target damage.