Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Issue ?

PnOyLeeT

Question

why cant i see other peoples pet / sentinels / kubrows in relay ?

is there an option to turn it On / Off?

has it been like this since the beginning of time in warframe ?

i wanna see people pets and color and armors and prime pet armors for sentinels and kubrows

those oversize kubrows and the smallest kubrow in the universe..and the upcoming catbrows or whatever

i wanna see the combination of warframe and companion color customization that explode in rainbow or darkness..

im sure u guys wanna show off your pets when baro is around..spending too much plat and real money on it ...

10 answers to this question

It's already bad performance wise as it is when Baro Ki'Teer is around with just players. Having their sentinels and kubrows showing as well would definately make the game crash or have a very bad performance for a lot of people.

As much as people like to show their stuff, I'd just say make the profile of players display their currently selected companion too.

It was like this, otherwise it would be either like a zoo or a walk in central park! The owners would have problems with the relay police....... you know dogg doing their business....... and they will have to set up an animal hotel for when the owners leave without their pet :-P

I see every day people's lost and found items like melee, primary weapons etc..... But the less Items you carry in the relay the better, becaus their's an amount of stress the relay can handle!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Oohhh my goodness!!! This has got to be the biggest revelation to me. When I started, I was bringing my kubrow to the relays. And I said, nobody ever brings their pet so it must be an unwritten rule to not bring kubrows to the relays. 

So ever since, I've been removing my kubrow everytime I visit. AHahahahihihi!!! Somebody slap me?