Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Skin

(PSN)xXToastiButterXx

Question

So when is DE actually going to change Trinity Primes skin? As of right now her legs, heels and back are vanilla trinity, and you can clearly see someone just attached "Prime" bits on her shoulders with what looks like duct tape.

For a Prime that was hyped nearly two years you'd think they would at least change her most basic appearance.

18 answers to this question

So when is DE actually going to change Trinity Primes skin? As of right now her legs, heels and back are vanilla trinity, and you can clearly see someone just attached "Prime" bits on her shoulders with what looks like duct tape.

For a Prime that was hyped nearly two years you'd think they would at least change her most basic appearance.

So you're telling me that any other prime warframe is not at all like what you described?

I don't know what to tell you.

Trinity Prime's appearance is actually one of the heaviest departures from the original version of the frame as of yet.

The only major thing they changed was her skirt, helmet and the fiber glass chest piece they added on top of her, She looks amazing, but at least change the underlying skin, if you channel with Trinity Prime, you can clearly see vanilla Trins chest design show through.

At least with Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova and Volt they chenged the "skin" and added gold bits on top of it, Ash and Trinity literally just had slabs of clay or cloth slapped onto them.

I don't think we will see any changes to the skin, unless they tweak it in the next few hotfixes. I personally would like to see a new skin for her. 

It has already been confirmed that there is a "deluxe" skin in the works for Trinity and concept art for it has been shown on Dev Streams.

It has already been confirmed that there is a "deluxe" skin in the works for Trinity and concept art for it has been shown on Dev Streams.

Yeah I saw that, I was hoping for a few more, they really went all out on the appearance for her, but my hopes are high.

The only major thing they changed was her skirt, helmet and the fiber glass chest piece they added on top of her, She looks amazing, but at least change the underlying skin, if you channel with Trinity Prime, you can clearly see vanilla Trins chest design show through.

At least with Ember, Rhino, Loki, Nyx, Nova and Volt they chenged the "skin" and added gold bits on top of it, Ash and Trinity literally just had slabs of clay or cloth slapped onto them.

Try keep switching Trinity Prime's skin with the Immortal skin to compare. The body structure is soo different compare to other frames.

Like Novus Already mentioned...

But for next time.. your best shot is at the Feedback Subforum ;-)

Try keep switching Trinity Prime's skin with the Immortal skin to compare. The body structure is soo different compare to other frames.

Yeah, I cant do that, we PS4 players dont have the option to equip the immortal skin, but i will repeat, the "skin" not her overall appearannce, is the same, look at her back, and you will see the exact same lines on regular trins back.

Like Novus Already mentioned...

But for next time.. your best shot is at the Feedback Subforum ;-)

Then can this be moved to said forum, for some reason it's in players helping players, and im not looking for help with this.

Im looking for some clarification on whether or not they will add some lines to Trinity P underlaying skin.

Yeah, I cant do that, we PS4 players dont have the option to equip the immortal skin, but i will repeat, the "skin" not her overall appearannce, is the same, look at her back, and you will see the exact same lines on regular trins back.

Define skin? By that you mean lining? Look at Mag and look at Frost. There is always lining resemblance because they already changed outline of Trinity.