Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Help?

Beldair

Question

Ok so as some know from my previous post, i had been trying to find a frame that could be tanky or has some kind of defensive ability, was supportive, and quite mobile (not slow like Frost and Rhino).

My frames are Equinox, Valkyr, Volt, Oberon, Banshee, Saryn, Hydroid, Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Frost Prime, and Chroma.

I was recommended war cry Valkyr. She is fun but i also enjoy Equinox, Oberon, Saryn, Nyx Prime, Hydroid, and Chroma (even though his first ability makes him super slow). So of built right, which of them would fit my criteria (i can easily build Zephyr too)

11 answers to this question

I believe Nyx Prime is the answer. She might not be really tanky, but she could use Absorb as support (can be used to protect yourself, the pod in Def/MD mission, or even your downed ally). She also could use Mind Control and Chaos to wreak havoc on the enemies.

For the tanky frame, I also would like to recommend Saryn for her high HP and if you have her Regenerative Molt, you could always regenerate your chipped HP easily with it. But she's not that good for support imo (she's more to offensive side)

hydroid can heal can double the loot (in theory) and can be pretty mobile but not tanky

Oberon can heal can deal huge damage with his first and last and can with the right options increase heavily armour is more tanky then hydroid

Saryn is basicly tank and instant death damage with Regenrative Moult she can heal her elf making a combo with vitaility rage (Steel Fiber Optional) makes her the damage Tank Queen

Zephyr with Turbulence is very tanky but he is more mobile then tanky or support

I heavily recommend chroma for a tank if u go duration and power strength if played right nothing will be able to stand in ur way..for info on builds i say go to youtube and use

Tactical patato

H3adshot

Mogamu

In that order them 3 will give decent ideas i know i can solo a t4 surv up to an hour with no real prob with my chroma but he might not be ur playstyle all i know is chroma ult tank race

I'm not trying to find just a tank or support or mobile but a frame i have or can easily farm for (not Mirage, that quest i don't have all pieces for) that is defensive/tanky, mobile (isn't slow and can be agile), and has some kind of supportive capabilities.

I say Volt is the best option, with mods you can reach 1290 shield.

with syndicate mod you can support allies with 100% damage boost [electric damage]

Can use his 3rd skill to spawn Shield that last long enough and boosts the damage while shooting through it, enemies cannot destroy it.

when you need mobility you can use his speed ability.

If you want help with "modding" out Volt ill gladly help.

Edited by Date_Terumune

Ok so as some know from my previous post, i had been trying to find a frame that could be tanky or has some kind of defensive ability, was supportive, and quite mobile (not slow like Frost and Rhino).

My frames are Equinox, Valkyr, Volt, Oberon, Banshee, Saryn, Hydroid, Loki Prime, Nyx Prime, Frost Prime, and Chroma.

I was recommended war cry Valkyr. She is fun but i also enjoy Equinox, Oberon, Saryn, Nyx Prime, Hydroid, and Chroma (even though his first ability makes him super slow). So of built right, which of them would fit my criteria (i can easily build Zephyr too)

For Rhino you can get the Vanguard Arcane Helmet... put the on and you have a fast moving Tank, no, Bullet like moving Tank!

Honestly, This isn't going to help you, but you need to be able to play them all.

Take the right tool for the mission.  All the supportive frames you mentioned are viable.

Knowing which one to take to a certain mission, or which one you are personally best with on a particular mission.

That's what's lacking in pub games and why frames like Rhino get a bad rep. (not the frame necessarily, but the player)

because "hurr durr iron skin" take him everywhere.