Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Crowd Control Weapons

Kaisersoze7

Question

Hello everyone, i love CC abilities but now i am searching for CC weapons, dunno if this has been posted before. Instead of asking for best cc weapons i would like to know which weapons you guys use for cc.. Whats your fav cc weapons? Also please share your build.. Thank you

10 answers to this question

Any explosive weapon is a good start. Tonkor and penta are my personal go to.

Mow people down with punch through, boltor p, sancti Tigris work well for that.

And for the creative, Mirrage with hall of melovance, attica with rapid fire, and thunderbolt mod. For fun.

Obviously muti-enemy guns, aka rocket launchers, lmgs such as soma prime, shotguns with massive spread (Tigris with mutishot and vicious spread). Honestly it all depends on your frame, how often you use its powers, and such. Great cc is loki prime with rad. Disarm and very spready Tigris, and kulstar. Again, all comes down to preference.

Any explosive weapon is a good start. Tonkor and penta are my personal go to.

Mow people down with punch through, boltor p, sancti Tigris work well for that.

And for the creative, Mirrage with hall of melovance, attica with rapid fire, and thunderbolt mod. For fun.

Thanks for your reply, i already have tonkor potatoed and 5 forma, really love it. Will surely try penta

Obviously muti-enemy guns, aka rocket launchers, lmgs such as soma prime, shotguns with massive spread (Tigris with mutishot and vicious spread). Honestly it all depends on your frame, how often you use its powers, and such. Great cc is loki prime with rad. Disarm and very spready Tigris, and kulstar. Again, all comes down to preference.

Haven't tried tigris yet btw does vaykor hek can CC??

Are you looking for crowd control via status or massive area of effect damage?

E.g. Secura Penta provides both, large 100% Radiation radials (heh) and high AoE damage.

Tonkor, Synoid Simulor and Sonicor are nice if you're getting bored of suicide :P

Torid can cover chokepoints in e.g. Blast-knockdown clouds of death.

The chaining abilities of Amprex and Atomos with +Range are pretty awesome.

For lower levels, Ignis is kind of ridiculous I've heard, with its large AoE having full Punchthrough.

Kulstar has good damage and status, upgrade from the Angstrum IMO.

Here's how I like building it:

1-Serration

2-Split Chamber

3-Point Strike

4-Vital Sense

5-Element 1

6-Element 2

7-8-Personal preference. I'd recommend picking from Heavy Caliber, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Sinister Reach, Hammer Shot, or a third Element. Depends on what you're going up against. All together, it will take 5-6 forma to pack it all in, but it's worth it.

Also, this thing is an ammo hog, so be prepared in endless missions with ammo mutation or ammo restores.