The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge: Escape [Survival Challenge]

ThunderKitsune

You have been capture by the Corpus for Alad V's experiments, however the Lotus as able to free you. You searched for your weapons with no luck on finding them, Luckily your kubrow companion was able to raid a Corpus armoury and brought you a weapon to defend yourself.
It will be some time before the Lotus can get your extraction ready. In the mean time, you must survive the waves of attacks from the Corpus.

In this challenge you must complete the survival mission Elara on Jupiter. You can only use one weapon that is listed below, and a kubrow, no other companion or support character is allowed. If you don't have a kubrow then don't worry, you can still complete the challenge with out one. The weapon you use must be unranked. It can be new or polarized (In other words just use a Forma on a weapon you already have at max rank).

Usable Weapons:
Primary
Dera (Vandal)
Supra
Amprex
Quanta (Vandal)
Convectrix
Lanka
Snipetron (Vandal)

Tetra (Prisma)

Penta (Secura)

Secondary
Angstrum
Cestra
Sonicor
Spectra
Detron (Mara)
Dual Cestra (Secura)

Melee
Lecta
Obex
Prova (Vandal)
Serro

You can ether post a video or screen shots of your entry. I must be able to see that you used an unranked weapon and how long you lasted.

The prizes will be the mod packs starting with the lowest grade and upgrading with every 5 minutes you last. There will only be 25 prizes to be won.

Prizes are as follows:

Hawk Mod Pack at 5 mins

Falcon Mod pack at 10 mins

Eagle Mod Pack at 15 mins

Phoenix Mod Pack at 20 mins

Dragon Mod Pack at 25 mins

Edited by ThunderKitsune

Hi Thunder

I am building the obex so i can participate into your challenge, but i tried to do it with some of the weapons i have without mods:

3jbKa8j.jpg

(i will try to make a entry under the rules, you can ignore this run)

with this run, i have a few questions:

1) Every unranked melee can have a few points if we install the stace mods on it- is it valid? the points will double if we install a potato on these weapon, is it valid too?

2)Any frame is allowed? They can be fully modded as well?

if any other doubt pops up, i will call you

Great challenge Thunder, gg ^^

1) Every unranked melee can have a few points if we install the stace mods on it- is it valid? the points will double if we install a potato on these weapon, is it valid too?

2)Any frame is allowed? They can be fully modded as well?

1) Stance mods are fine. The weapon just need to be unranked.

2) Any frame and fully modded. My frame in the video is fully modded.

Can we use syndicate weapons?

Dual Cestra is the only syndicate weapon on the list. All versions of the weapons on this list are aloud.

Third question: How can i prove that the screen shots are from Elara-Jupiter?

Take a screen shot during extraction.

Since there is only 1 survival mission on Jupiter and it has a unique tile set..

Yep, i did it! 

bHcilUC.jpg

Valkyr with lots of range and power so Prolonged Paralysis pulls everybody under the quantas cubes =P

Thunder, i have a new question:

4) The Tetra and the Penta are corpus weapons too, is there a reason to why they are not in the list?

It was a fun challenge Thunder, thanks! =D

Yep, i did it! 

Valkyr with lots of range and power so Prolonged Paralysis pulls everybody under the quantas cubes =P

Thunder, i have a new question:

4) The Tetra and the Penta are corpus weapons too, is there a reason to why they are not in the list?

It was a fun challenge Thunder, thanks! =D

Forgot about them O_O I'll add them to the list.

I'm sorry but you failed the challenge. You're only loud to use 1 weapon on the list, you used 3.

Just added Tetra and Penta to the list of usable weapons.

Also as a reminder, you can only use ONE weapon, primary or secondary or melee. You can not bring one in each slot.

this is what we call as "challenge"

btw, is it okay if we die in mission even once?

Nooooooooooooooo

BJLRlS3.jpg

(Pilfering Secura: Penta Swarm)

I died once this time, two Corpus techs spawned in my saferoom =S

Still, where is the rule saying that we cant use revives? It kind of break the challenge of "waiting for space mom to rescue us WITHOUT our weapons"

I will try one last time, but no more formas i tell you!!!

What a nice challange, keksimus maximus all the day along

Everything feel so funny, till I realized I must manage ammo, then spamming skill

Everything feel so funny (2), till I realized dat damned Nullifies negate the skill

sorry I can't post a video one since my fellow PC will be laggy when recording

G8A2KnZ.jpg
hQ1pYM0.jpg
VZDSLi6.jpg