Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To The Armory, Tenno.

Ruby_Rose_

Hello there! Welcome to the official feedback thread for http://www.TennoArmory.com !

What is TennoArmory?

TennoArmory operates mostly as a news site, covering the major details of the larger updates, devstreams as well as all changes to the game's mechanics. We offer guides, which are currently limited to forma-less warframe builds. We are loooking to expand out guide coverage and builds to make the site a go-to resource for all Tenno!

So what kind of content do we offer? Here's a simplified list of what you can find on our site:

• Update Notes - mostly simplified to pull out notable changes and fixes.
  • Warframe Builds - Forma-less builds for all current frames. Most builds are "meta" builds, but there are a few that aren't. All of them are optimized for 60+aura points, to be able to be made by anyone.

• Guides - Currently we also have constantly-work-in-progress guides for Farming both resources and stances. With the 17.5 changes to toggle abilities, we also created a short guide to help explain the changes.We've also recently released actual guides for the game.

• More - SoonTM. We plan to expand the site further as time goes on to include more and more helpful information.

Who operates TennoArmory?

Currently, there are two people involved. Myself and KaelubReece. While Kaelub doesn't actively update the site, he does help manage the backend of things when necessary, when time allows or as needed. It's mostly me doing the noticeable and visible updates, like adding content.

As for me specifically, let me give a bit of background on myself. I am a highly analytical person. When it comes to this game, I personally think of everything in the aspect of numbers or proven data. This is really reflected in the builds, covering damage, range and even things like pros and cons of each build.

You mentioned guides?

Yup! Tennoarmory now has guides. Like actual game guides, the kind that give you tips and helpful information. Here's a list of our currently planned topics. Crossed off guides are one that already exist and have been added to the site!

Basic Guides

• Choosing a Starter Frame

• What to do Post-Tutorial

• Choosing your Next Warframe(s)

• Modding Priorities

• Alerts, Invasions and Events

• Elements and Combinations

• Damage type Advantages

• Modding Weapons and Warframes

• Is it Worth a Potato?

• Mission Types (with tips)

• Quest Walkthroughs

• Intro to Platinum and Trading

Advanced Guides

• "Mod-theory"
  • Optimizing Builds.

• Platinum Usage.

• Trading Techniques

We'd like to expand this list, but since we're not absolute masters of the game in any way, there's a lot of stuff missing. If you have knowledge over things like PvP, or certain frames, you may be able to help us out!

Just as a note, a lot of the Basic guides, will be getting advanced guides where applicable. All in due time.

How Can We Help to Improve TennoArmory?

As far as feedback goes you could suggest additional features, guides that could be added or even builds! You could also just help us with general feedback as well, any kind of feedback will help us!

We've also recently setup a page that links to a few ways you can help us. You can find this on the main menu of the site marked "Support Us" 

If you'd rather take a more direct approach, you could also become a part of the team! We're always looking for more talent to help us expand our site faster in many ways. 

Here's a few of the possible roles you could be part of:

• Content Creators - Create videos around existing site content or expanding existing content via creating a video guide.
  • Builder - Assist with theorycrafting/testing builds to be placed on the site.

• CoderFamiliarity with Wordpress recommended. Help create additional features to expand the site's functionality.

• Art - Create images to accompany articles, usually as header images.

Anyone interested in helping directly should shoot me a PM! That kind of thing should be discussed in private and not publicly. Any kind of examples would also be appreciated, especially for the coding related stuff. 

Either way you choose to help us, it will greatly improve our efforts towards our goal of being a go-to source for everything Warframe!

Contact Us

If you see any errors or such on the site, or otherwise have issues with it... or just want to contact us, you can do so using the following info.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TA_RubyRose

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/xJVIayhem/

Forums: Just PM me, or make a post here in this thread.

Feel free to follow the twitter for updates and notices when content goes live. I check Reddit often as well, PM me there if you need anything as well, though no response is guaranteed there. 

Thank you!

Ruby_Rose_

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

I can't be any real help here, unfortunately, but best of luck to you and I hope to see you do well!

Good on you to go so far to help this awesome community. I commend you both and whoever else may pitch in to help you!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

We are now going to start adding actual guides to the site! 

With that, anyone willing to offer additional topics or help with guide creation would be extremely beneficial :)

Currently planned topics:

Basic Guides

• Choosing a Starter Frame
  • What to do Post-Tutorial
  • Choosing your Next Warframe(s)
  • Modding Priorities
  • Alerts, Invasions and Events
  • Elements and Combinations
  • Damage type Advantages
  • Modding Weapons and Warframes
  • Is it Worth a Potato?
  • Mission Types (with tips)
  • Quest Walkthroughs
  • Intro to Platinum and Trading

Advanced Guides

• "Mod-theory"
  • Optimizing Builds.
  • Platinum Usage.
  • Trading Techniques

List was copy-pasted from my reddit post, hence why the section titles have the unnecesary background color.. Any topic not on this list to be added to this list would be great. As long as it's a practical guide that most anyone could need. :)

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

TennoArmory Guides are now Live. We'll be adding more soon.

http://www.tennoarmory.com/all-guides/basic-guides/starting-out-in-warframe/

We opted to start with a general guide for new and starting players. It aims to help new players successfully complete the Vor's Prize tutorial quest line while offering general tips on the game modes it uses, and tips to remember while playing in general.

I am open to feedback on this guide and how it turned out. It may need some refinement, but I may overlook some things that you guy might not.

Thanks again and enjoy the site :)

• 3 weeks later...

Main post changes:

Added in info pertaining to our newly added guides section.

I'd also like to mention again, we are looking for willing and knowledgeable Tenno to help us further the site! 

Main a specific Warframe? Knowledgeable when it comes to PVP? 

Those are the kind of things we look for. You don't have to be insane with mechanics or build knowledge to be able to help. :) 

With PVP guides being possible in the future, as well as making a guide later on for end-game viability, we could use some more experts to help out.

Thanks again,

• 3 weeks later...

Updates to main post:

• Crossed off a few more of the guides that have been created

• Added a small bit about another small new section. :)

• Added a Contact Us section.

We've finished our two biggest guides for one of the harder questions to answer: What Frame should I go for Next?

We have a basic one, for those trying to get an idea of what the frame and power do and what it does best: http://www.tennoarmory.com/all-guides/basic-guides/choosing-your-next-warframe/

And a more advanced one for those tenno that want to know the cost vs the reward of setting up for end-game: http://www.tennoarmory.com/all-guides/advanced-guides/choosing-your-next-warframe-end-game/

Just keep in mind, the basic version is aimed at beginners, while the advanced one is aim at those wanting to know the potential of a fully modded and forma'd frame. Neither guide includes builds, but the advanced one does mention the possible setups that would generally be used 

With guides live on the site, I've been hard at work creating new ones. Right now though, there isn't a new one in progress, just some general clean up that needs to be done.

So if you catch any general errors around, feel free to let me know.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_