Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas - Landslide - Impact Mods

Trichouette

Question

Just a quick question.

I know Landslide benefit from damage mods (pressure point / spoiled strike), from elemental mods (we have like 9 of them), and from critical chance / critical damage mods. But does it benefit from + impact damage mods ? Like heavy trauma & collision force ?

And does anyone know the crit chance / multiplier of Landslide ?

8 answers to this question

·        Atlas charges forward to punch a target enemy up to 15 meters away, dealing 100 / 200 / 300 / 350  Impact base damage with a critical chance of ? and a critical damage multiplier of 3. Each hit staggers all enemies within a 1.5meter radius. If Landslide is successfully cast again within 1 second of the previous cast, it will deal bonus damage and cost less energy.

o   Base damage is affected by Power Strength.

o   Effect radius is affected by Power Range.

o   The window to chain combos is affected by Power Duration.

·        Landslide is affected by certain mods on the player's melee weapon and its base damage: melee damage mods (ex. Pressure PointSteel Charge etc.), and elemental damage mods (ex. Fever StrikeMolten Impact etc.) affect Landslide's damage, which critical chance mods (ex. True Steel) and critical damage mods (ex. Organ Shatter) affect its critical stats.

o   All other mods, including Weapon Augments and weapon-specific mods do not affect Landslide.

·        Each successive cast allows Atlas to perform a punching combo that deals progressively more damage - the second successive cast deals 200% damage, and the third and any succeeding casts afterwards deals 400%damage. On the third successful cast, Atlas performs an uppercut that ragdolls enemies away within a 1.5 meter radius.

·        Landslide's energy cost is reduced by 50% from the previous successive cast, hence the second successful cast consumes only 12.5 energy, and the third cast onwards consumes only 6.25.

o   Casting cost is affected by Power Efficiency, with the ability's power reduction on chaining acting off the modified maximum energy cost: ex. with Streamline, Landslide's 2nd cast will consume 8.75 energy, and the third cast onwards consumes 4.375 energy. Due to Power Efficiency mechanics, Landslide's casting cost cannot be reduced below 4.375 under any circumstances.

o   If no casts are performed within the chaining window, the damage and casting costs will reset.

·        Landslide is considered a melee attack, and thus can contribute and benefits from the Melee Combo Counter.

·        Requires an unobstructed enemy target to be cast.

·        Can be cast while in the air.

·        Landslide is capable of locking onto and attacking invisible enemies, i.e. Stalker.

·        Landslide benefits from mods on the user's melee weapon.

It is still unkown what the amount of his Crit Chance % is. But seeing the current calculations for the successful cast I would guess 50%.. But take it with a pint of salt because it's my guessing. It depeinds on your melee build.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

seeing they explain it that's y I post it.. I could've post the hotfix thread but I, not knowing your knowledge, decided to post this one 

... it should crit though... having true steel, can for certain hit crit. Put on your best (highest) crit chance melee and this will be carry on to the Atlas Landslide. 

seeing they explain it that's y I post it.. I could've post the hotfix thread but I, not knowing your knowledge, decided to post this one 

... it should crit though... having true steel, can for certain hit crit. Put on your best (highest) crit chance melee and this will be carry on to the Atlas Landslide. 

As i said in the first post, i know this ability takes benefit from damage & elemental mods, but nobody said anything about impact mods, that's why i'm asking.

And as you quoted, the wiki says nothing either.

I'm pretty sure it works like Excalibur's Exalted Blade, so it doesn't matter the weapon, only the mods: meaning that weapon stats themselves are not carried into Landslide.

A 100% crit melee weapon with True Steel would be equal to a 0% crit melee weapon with True Steel.

I'm pretty sure it works like Excalibur's Exalted Blade, so it doesn't matter the weapon, only the mods: meaning that weapon stats themselves are not carried into Landslide.

A 100% crit melee weapon with True Steel would be equal to a 0% crit melee weapon with True Steel.

Indeed they said the weapon doesn't matter, i'm still taking (or rather, about to build) a jat kittag to be able to use an impact mod.

(also your last sentence makes no sense to me since landslide can crit...)

Indeed they said the weapon doesn't matter, i'm still taking (or rather, about to build) a jat kittag to be able to use an impact mod.

(also your last sentence makes no sense to me since landslide can crit...)

The last sentence was to explain how the crit % of the weapon itself doesn't matter as long as True Steel is installed, on a Landslide point of view.

It meant that even if I equip a weapon that has a 100% crit chance(with True Steel), it will have on Landslide the same impact of a weapon with 0% crit chance as long as True Steel is installed on it too.