Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn Trinity Prime Helmet Danglybit™ Into Auxiliary

Shifted

Title.

I love how Trin Prime looks (the "lobster tail" with cloth physics is amazing), but "The Jump Rope" gets in the way. 

It keeps "flipping" to the front and then just awkwardly hovers in the air.

Yeah, I know I could just use a different helmet, but other than the issue above the Prime Helmet is great.

Sorry if this has been suggested before.

If it has, you have permission to yell at me for two and a half posts.

Thank you.

It was meant to give her the appearance of elegance, character, and even a flashback on lore. Simple as that - it shouldn't be an accessory considering that would ruin part of the entire frame's appearance.  

Also, yes this has been mentioned before... many times :P

It was meant to give her the appearance of elegance, character, and even a flashback on lore. Simple as that - it shouldn't be an accessory considering that would ruin part of the entire frame's appearance.  . many times :P

Well, this hasn't stopped options to remove Ember / Frost's shoulderpads from existing.

Have it on by default, just let me remove it.

PS

You have used 1 (one) out of 2.5 posts limit for yelling at me.

Well, this hasn't stopped options to remove Ember / Frost's shoulderpads from existing.

Have it on by default, just let me remove it.

PS

You have used 1 (one) out of 2.5 posts limit for yelling at me.

True, but those shoulder pads would also make other armor pieces hideous if you tried to have both equipped at the same time.  Kind of an irrelevant argument, considering you don't have the option to swap out the "dangly bits" for other helmet accessories that would make those look even worse.  

Like I said, character and elegance... I think the lore can even back that for prime frames.  On top of that, a lot of royalty pieces have something like that in history, so it's kinda cool to draw those kinds of parallels... wonder what it would mean for trinity prime :D

True, but those shoulder pads would also make other armor pieces hideous if you tried to have both equipped at the same time.  Kind of an irrelevant argument, considering you don't have the option to swap out the "dangly bits" for other helmet accessories that would make those look even worse.  

Rhino Prime gives no fucks, slaps them on top of his pads.

Also Mortos Syandana has pieces that attatch to the helmet.

Just sayin'.

Rhino Prime gives no fucks, slaps them on top of his pads.

Also Mortos Syandana has pieces that attatch to the helmet.

Just sayin'.

rhino prime's gold pads don't really affect much if anything is slapped on top of them... they're just pads lol besides, rhino prime gives no fucks anyway - he's rhino prime... prime rhino be priming.

Mortos *Binds* kind of get in the way of other cosmetics like syandanas, and I'm not even sure what they stand for, if anything.  I don't even know what the lore is behind those, or if they're intended to portray something like trinity's helmet bits.  

just sayin :D

I don't even know why we're having this debate - it really isn't that big of a deal to be posting on the forums.  It's just a few cosmetic things that a few people don't like - can't please everyone I suppose, and of course everyone has to put their opinion out there, even on things that don't take priority.  

*drops mic and casually exits conversation*

-snip-

Well, I made a feedback thread about something that annoys me about the game, suggesting to add an OPTION to remove it (i.e. please EVERYONE).

You came here saying that we should have it your way because *reasons*

*reasons* were then proven irrelevant by providing examples already existing in the game.

And in your final post you mention the Mortos Binds getting in the way. YEAH. Just like Trinity Prime's dangly helmet.

TL;DR What's so bad about having options? It doesn't affect you in any way.

Edited by Shifted

I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't so glitchy. It clips with almost everything including Trin herself, seems to clip right through my frame sometimes and just doesn't work well. More than anything, DE should fix it, but if that's impossible making it option would also work.