Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Girlfriend Was Banned From Recruiting?

(PSN)Alisier

Yesterday morning somebody was hosting a T4 defense and when she tried to join, he openly called her a noob in the recruiting tab for being MR 14, and then asked for MR 15+ only.

She responded by telling him that he was being an elitist; no more, no less. And now shes banned.

That is absolutely ridiculous, the guy was by definition being an elitist, and he openly called her out in recruiting first. How is this acceptable?

Edited by (PS4)Alisier

It is an automated ban system that bans those who do not post Host or LF messages. It keeps the chat room free of random talk.

And yet there is *nothing* in either the welcome messages or /? to tell someone that this is the case.

I am pretty sure hes mistaken anyway, I see random banter in recruiting all the time.

Ummm no. Depending on the kickbot in your region / platform though. (some regions didn't even have a bot active at all from what I read some time ago, not sure if that is still the case. but in Trade chat for example on EU PC you can get kicked for not having wtb in caps. Those bots can be quite fast in kicking. 

Though I think a full out ban for something like that is unlikely unless it was more then just saying someone is being elitist. And otherwise there is a mod with one hell of a lose trigger finger.

Edited by Airwolfen