Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Cartoons Do You Watch Now?

izzatuw

I think I actually like SU a BIT more, but that may just be because it's like cocaine - a very brief but fulfilling high, compared to GF's more subtle and prolonged addiction... like the Internet.

Eh I haven't watched SU too much.

Waddles.

I hate it.

I also do not hate Kill la Kill anymore. But I don't like it either.

It's nothing special and still overrated

Why?

Wanna know what's over rated? Attack on Titan. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm up with the new chapters but it doesn't really have that special thing to it.

Why?

I dislike strange and ridiculous shows that act strange because why not (Like that cat fingers episode.)

The animation irks me, the characters are blegh and they ARE NOT ANDROGYNOUS. NONE OF THEM ARE. THOSE GEMS ARE OBVIOUSLY FEMALE FROM THEIR DESIGNS.

Wanna know what's over rated? Attack on Titan. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm up with the new chapters but it doesn't really have that special thing to it.

Oh it's overrated for sure, but at least it's an interesting concept. 

Kill la Kill? Cliches everywhere.

Edited by TheErebus.

I dislike strange and ridiculous shows that act strange because why not (Like that cat fingers episode.)

The animation irks me, the characters are blegh and they ARE NOT ANDROGYNOUS. NONE OF THEM ARE. THOSE GEMS ARE OBVIOUSLY FEMALE FROM THEIR DESIGNS.

Eh, I grew up with Looney Toons, Courage the Cowardly Dog... strange and weird shows are what I love.

Courage was strange, but it was a different kind of strange. It challenged kids and scared them, Steven Universe is Adventure Time kinda strange.

I dunno, if I was a kid watching either there'd be a ton of instances in it where I think I'd be a little freaked out. It's not MEANT to scare like Courage was, but it's got enough darker elements to it that I think really give kids pause and think about - it is, by NO stretch, a dumb show. There's care and effort put into the writing in a lot of the episodes, a good number of themes I think still challenge kids. Just because it's more technicolor than the "good ol' 90s" doesn't mean it's bad by any stretch.

I can't speak to Adventure time, I don't watch it.

But not all shows are for everyone, and that's completely fine. I'm not trying to convince anyone to watch the shows, I'm just having fun connecting random gifs to random points about Warframe.

You wanna know one show I don't understand?

Oggy and the Cockroaches. I mean Tom and Jerry's still better, but why it's airing on Nick, Disney and CN simultaneously is beyond my comprehension.

I mean I hardly watch TV nowadays unless I missed a movie in theaters but c'mon, it's pretty noticeable.