Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Doors. Color! We Are Not All Colorblind!

MageSkeleton

i would do this in all caps because that's how annoyed i am, but i've calmed down due to the fact that WARFRAME is a free to play game....

So your in a map tile with the white dead infestation thing branching up and treelike from a bottom habitat thing.

the extraction marker is on the end of the map that has a door on the upper level and a door on the lower level.

They are both green.... BUT the bottom door doesn't open....

If i may also add, can the map marker just be ON the door of the map that we'd have to get to? we don't need a map marker that dances around the map just to finally mark the door we have to use to leave the map tile.

..... you don't get how irritated i am from this new color change where now all the doors are GREEN whether they're locked closed or openable. Seeings how your the only one who posted so far i guess i'm the only one who thought this color change was temporary and wanted the doors to be like they were for the longest time.

Red = Locked.

Green = Open able.

I guess Lore wise it makes sense for ALL the doors in the void to be the same color as it's just another way the Orokin wanted to mess with the Tenno. So we get lost and have to spend more time in each map tile that has multiple doors in one spot.