Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Maladi, The Infected Frame (Now With Art....updated-10/26/2015: Updated Image)

Beldair

That's a really subjective question.

If you mean does it look less like Saryn's default color scheme? The answer is yes

However, I preferred the original color scheme. While I saw the similarity to Saryn, I didn't mind/it didn't bother me.

As I see it, Saryn is a toxin/viral/contagion 'frame, but Maladi is an Infestation 'frame. Saryn is not an Infestation 'frame.

The green shaded one makes it look like a male Saryn (do like) the orange one still looks good and would as default help it stand appart a bit more.

I really like this concept, unlike Typhus which is now @#&*(d to everything and their dogs...

The green shaded one makes it look like a male Saryn (do like) the orange one still looks good and would as default help it stand appart a bit more.

I really like this concept, unlike Typhus which is now @#&*(d to everything and their dogs...

Tyvm. I worked really hard to get him just right where he isn't op, weak, or ridiculous. With help from a few ppl, i have been able to get him to this. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Armor of the Juggernaut= Iron skin, effigy (reversed), hysteria.

I rly don't like its slowdown effect it would make player so slow and u could have more Armor if u use Steel fiber on frames like: Rhino, Valkyr, Frost or Chroma. 100 Armor is just too low! It would just make you ONE BIG PUNCHING BAG!!!