Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer - Stealth Finisher

LazerusKI

I just got High Noon a few days ago, so i thought that i will give Redeemer another try now...

ran some missions, killed a few things...and was a bit disappointed.

The downed-finisher is awesome, shooting them in the face - "Last Words" fits for that, a nice execution.

Then i tried the stealth-finisher...

what i expected:

Slicing his knees from behind and shooting him in the head while he is kneeling on the ground

or

just holding the gun on his head and shooting him

What i got:

A stab from behind and slicing his throat.

It looks like a dagger move or something...its simply...well...boring on a gunblade that has such an awesome finisher as Last Words...just my opinion though

Edited by LazerusKI

So you're telling me you expected a STEALTH finisher to use the GUN... the LOUD GUN. K.

Agree it's a stealth attack, you shouldn't expect the gun firing in those animations,although the animations should change when you excute enemies while you are detected.

So you're telling me you expected a STEALTH finisher to use the GUN... the LOUD GUN. K.

well...why not? Ogris was silent for a long time too xD

Also lets be honest...you dont even alert enemies when you execute them right in front of another guy...

I was expecting: direct stab, and while the blade is still in, fire.

or that, i dont know if that would silence it though...well...there are enough movies where they use pillows as silencers, so why not a living being?^^

Edited by LazerusKI

Also lets be honest...you dont even alert enemies when you execute them right in front of another guy...

And stuff like this makes it seem like they don't care about stealth- and excuses like this is why our stealth will always be bad. Please don't use "stealth is bad anyways" as logic... :l