Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11 Help

Wario42

Question

So this is a horrible obstacle course/parkour nightmare and I've seen youtube videos of Lokis switch teleporting to the end of it and succeeding in the mission but when I try it, it fails me.  Has this been patched or is there one specific place you must teleport to?  Please help!  I've tried doing it normally dozens of times and can't do it.  :(

15 answers to this question

So this is a horrible obstacle course/parkour nightmare and I've seen youtube videos of Lokis switch teleporting to the end of it and succeeding in the mission but when I try it, it fails me. Has this been patched or is there one specific place you must teleport to? Please help! I've tried doing it normally dozens of times and can't do it. :(

Just put rush on any fast frame and an accurate gun. It's one of the easiest and you can just run through :) Hope this helps Edited by (PS4)CrackFoxLegend

Practice in the similaris room?

That's the best way to practice and test stuff out. The one with the obstacles course, I think Zephyr can do it in one jump.

I did it with a move prime and using a bow I think. Bow or boltor p.

Edited by JinxedEye

I failed quite a lot of times before I looked at a youtube video - the problem was that I failed to notice the 6 (?) timeballs in the background when you are standing on the elevator platform. If you shoot all of those, you should have no problem with the rest of the course, as long as you follow the arrows.

Was a bit confused.  Been ages since I did this test, so I grabbed some kunai and tried the test again.

Still confused.  New parkour makes the jumps laughable, finished with 43 seconds to spare and I messed up so much X.x

Did notice those time orbs while on the elevator are much harder to see, red lights against a red starry background, orbs are basically black.

Loki does work as I just completed this test with him last week. I put on Overextended and Stretch for range, popped a decoy down on the ramp part, and swapped with him. I still had about 14 seconds or so to spare, but, yes, do practice in the relays. That's what I did, and it was much easier than I thought it was going to be.

so that flat square ramp right before the exit? switch teleport there?  I keep trying to switch teleport to the round exit part and it succeeded on the practice run and then i did it for real and i did the exact same thing and it failed. :(