Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortnightly Mind Games #2

MrEvilMexican

So yh some of you saw my mind games and replied to it so yh... i thought i made another one just to annoy you... (oh yh and i made sure Killermooooo didnt know the answers to yh ur all safe) and below me is some quite troll questions.

1. What is the most iconic item in WF?

2.What is the grakata?

3.What happened to the guy vor shocked at the beggining of the game?

4.What is the Janus Key named after?

5.you see blackness no planets or stars...

Winner will win a loada stuff (probs gonna waste your day worth of trades)

oh yh im CONSIDERING plats as a prize if this gets popular (which is highly unlikely)

Edited by MrEvilMexican

heh

back when i was like 10 i won an award for a mythology test thingy, never thought it would become useful tbh

well

Question no.4

the Janus key has its name derived from the mythological god; Janus

Janus is the god of transitioning and gates, so, by basic principle, the name basically means "Key that opens(gates)" or "Gate Key" and so on and so forth.

and most iconic item in trade? probably Clem or Greedy milk. Clem seems to be more popular these days.

heh

back when i was like 10 i won an award for a mythology test thingy, never thought it would become useful tbh

well

Question no.4

the Janus key has its name derived from the mythological god; Janus

Janus is the god of transitioning and gates, so, by basic principle, the name basically means "Key that opens(gates)" or "Gate Key" and so on and so forth.

and most iconic item in trade? probably Clem or Greedy milk. Clem seems to be more popular these days.

WRONG U GET AN F- SON U FAILED AT EVERY QUESTIONS WHAT HAVE YOU'RE TEACHERS BEEN TEACHING U?

ACHIEVEMENT GET shame a person for getting a question WRONG

if ppl are desperate for the answers PM me on the fourms u know how?

Most iconic item: Excalibur

Grakata is grineer made SMG that most likely shoots pellets, not bullets (assumption is based on magazine's design, that just can't support bullets)

The guy attacked by Vor survived, but was deranked and relocated to Quieens knows where.