Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dutch Community Here

InglriousB

I was just wondering, how many of you would think a Dutch Warframe forum section would be a good idea?

I'm not quite sure as to the actual size of the Dutch community on Warframe, but I reckon it is a fair amount for a separate forum like the other languages.

First thing, Dutch player here. o/

There is a reason as to why those countries have their own forums and that is related to the % of English speakers in the country. While the Netherlands are on 90% other countries that have their own forums are way lower.

The general Dutch player just knows English due to the way we grow up and English being a standard in schools, so its not really needed as much as with other countries that do have their own sections.

Edited by Airwolfen

First thing, Dutch player here. o/

There is a reason as to why those countries have their own forums and that is related to the % of English speakers in the country. While the Netherlands are on 90% other countries that have their own forums are way lower.

The general Dutch player just knows English due to the way we grow up and English being a standard in schools, so its not really needed as much as with other countries that do have their own sections.

I know, being Dutch myself.

However, that shouldn't stand in our way to be proud to have our own forums, should it?

Also, even though it is true that Dutch players are most likely to be overall better in English than other nationalities, this does not mean that it accounts for each player and from experience I find it quite fun to be speaking about the game in Dutch or Denglish (mixing the languages together).

Furthermore would this bond us together.

I know, being Dutch myself.

However, that shouldn't stand in our way to be proud to have our own forums, should it?

Also, even though it is true that Dutch players are most likely to be overall better in English than other nationalities, this does not mean that it accounts for each player and from experience I find it quite fun to be speaking about the game in Dutch or Denglish (mixing the languages together).

Furthermore would this bond us together.

Absolutely!

I find myself saying "reladen" (mix of reloading / herladen ) all the time xD

If it's not much of a trouble, I'd also like to see a Dutch forum.

Well, all the luck to you Dutch players out there. I hope you get the forum section you want, cause us Mongolians are left dry. Too few of us for any hope of a sub section :(

If we get one, we can leave a part for you guys ^^

Btw, have no idea whether posting on here is actually the way to request it, but I reckon that giving this some attention and allowing the Dutch players to voice their opinions is likely to be noticed

Been there... try that, and Got SHOT at a couple of times....

...but who knows, let's wait and see, because I already sent a pitition to [DE] about it and I even had a lil thread to bring the Dutch together.. but..

[DE] will need to have a staff memember that speaks the language... but be assured that you're NOT alone...

Maar als één van julllie ooit een hulpie nodig hebben (in-game :D), voeg mij zonder te twijfelen toe!

p.s. op PC is 

--MZez--

de gene die je met bijna alles kan helpen.

Been there... try that, and Got SHOT at a couple of times....

...but who knows, let's wait and see, because I already sent a pitition to [DE] about it and I even had a lil thread to bring the Dutch together.. but..

[DE] will need to have a staff memember that speaks the language... but be assured that you're NOT alone...

I'd be willing to take up a volunteers job. I spend so much time on the forums/the game lately, I think I could handle it.

Maar als één van julllie ooit een hulpie nodig hebben (in-game :D), voeg mij zonder te twijfelen toe!

p.s. op PC is --MZez--

de gene die je met bijna alles kan helpen.

Hetzelfde, heb je ooit vragen/Hulp nodig, ik ga al sinds 2013 mee, dus weet wel t een en ander ;)

Ach ja, we kunnen natuurlijk ook gewoon een Nederlandse draadje maken en lekker in het Nederlands kleppen. Ook goed toch? ;)

En als ik iemand kan helpen, stuur mij een PM of voeg mij toe op Steam 'Mrs. Snoot'.

Edit: lichtpeertje... Steam groep?

Edited by Lostara

Ach ja, we kunnen natuurlijk ook gewoon een Nederlandse draadje maken en lekker in het Nederlands kleppen. Ook goed toch? ;)

En als ik iemand kan helpen, stuur mij een PM of voeg mij toe op Steam 'Mrs. Snoot'.

Edit: lichtpeertje... Steam groep?

Klopt, ding is wel dat het een beetje onoverzichtelijk wordt als We t met zn allen over iets anders gaan hebben. Ik weet ook niet of de moderators het accepteren als We ineens allemaal Nederlandse topic zouden aanmaken.

Then again, misschien maken ze dan wel een forum voor ons aan :D

Klopt, ding is wel dat het een beetje onoverzichtelijk wordt als We t met zn allen over iets anders gaan hebben. Ik weet ook niet of de moderators het accepteren als We ineens allemaal Nederlandse topic zouden aanmaken.

Then again, misschien maken ze dan wel een forum voor ons aan :D

Fair points. So hopefully we will get a Dutch part. I wouldn't mind having a Steam Group though, assuming most of us will be on there anyway.

So, anyone from DE willing to comment on this?

For instance like, how their opinion is on this matter, what chance we have of this being realised, what we need to do to have it realised.

It's not like this is going unnoticed, we've been moved and stated as a hot topic here.

[DE]Seline

September 27, 2015 17:56

Hello AngelShur,

Unfortunately, as stated previously Warframe does not currently support Dutch. We will contact you should we ever elect to begin supporting these langauges.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dit heb ik als antwoord gekregen niet zo lang geleden. (zie datum boven). 

Zolang deze thread hier blijft, des hoe beter! Ik blijf het in ieder geval goed in de gaten houden!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

What kind of answer is that? You know tons of posts are being posted every day, some which are really really stupid. So how hard is it to make another tab where more of these posts can be, but in Dutch?!

Top, bedankt voor je support. Zolang we hierin blijven discusseren zal dit hoog in de lijst blijven staan en hopelijk de aandacht vangen van de devs