Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Tennos! Some Questions About Eventual Future Things To Be Implemented In The Game

SkarletK.Prime

Hi there! I'm SkarletK.Prime, 26, queen of her own Clan together with my SO, not a professional gamer, but a true lover of this game.

I've been playing this game for a bit more than a year (I think; sorry, my memory is ***t lately).

I have been thinking for a while about the Chat tabs being modified, in order to include private groups, and I see that now my thought has been somehow transmitted to the DE, who will implement this thing in the game soon (or was it sooner?) Thank god! It would also be awesome to be able to use the push-to-talk option in those private groups. I for instance prefer talking to writing, and not everyone is willing to come on TS or others...

Other things that have been buzzing my mind lately:

- Why not include a continous voice transmission, on top of the push-to-talk option? This option was included in a game I used to play, which name I don't see necessary writing here (nowadays, unfortunately, deceased and burned, aka game was shut down). Think there is any possibility? (I know this may mean the DE signing a Contract with a Company like Dolby or similar).

- Why not include voice chat in certain closed areas of the Relays?

- Was it just a dream, or was the Catbrow supposed to appear by now? I bet a lot of us would love that. :)

- I don't think I have seen a direct Report button when clicking on players' names, and I think it would be really useful and a faster way to report abusive players.

- An interesting thing would be the possibility of switching to a second Frame while in Void/Orokin Derelict missions. As in, for instance, you enter the mission with Frost, then you decide you need Mesa's abilities for a while. What about that?

I am starting this topic because I would like to know what are you Tennos thinking about it, and also because this could be the start of an awesome ideas exchange: please comment any other crazy things that come to your mind, that should be brought to the game. :) Maybe, with enough feedback, we will manage to bring new useful features to this amazing game. Thank you in advance to all of you! Happy gaming! ^^

Skarlet K

Edited by SkarletK.Prime

Kavats are coming in U18 so buy your litterboxes now.

And having an ingame report function would make things a little too easy. Since it's right there people can abuse it. Having to get out of the game and report it at the support desk gives people a little time to ask themselves "am I being petty?". Of course not everyone has the willpower to do that but at least the the small timeframe to do so is there. 

Reportoption in the Game is nice but also it makes it much more easy for trolls to abuse it. Jus tclicking a button ingame is easier then open the support site, log in with your account, write a ticket, and attach proof.

Sure its more complicated but its also way less abused.

Voice chat? Hm if you play with a gorup of firends or in a clan you mostly have teamspeak, skype or something like that anyways, and voicechat with randoms ends up beeing annoying 9 out of 10 times. You always will have the guy who is spamming music, just talking crap, screaming, flaming and so on. Don't really need that.

Changing warframes in missions? thats gonna really mess up the game..

but the rest like ingame report and chat overhauls/Voice speak in certain areas is something i like

I think there has to be a way in order to not mess up the game by adding the possiblity of swithing warframes. :)

Seeing as your questions were answered, I'm only here to inform you the plural of Tenno is Tenno. Not Tennos. Sorry, pet peeve.

Thank you, I really did not know that. :)

- Was it just a dream, or was the Catbrow supposed to appear by now? I bet a lot of us would love that. :)

I also recall the wild Kavats were suppose to show up sometime around 17.5 and the Tenno pet version would be u18. I'm not sure if they got pushed to a later time or not. Hoping DE will shed a little light on it.

Kavats are coming in U18 so buy your litterboxes now.

And having an ingame report function would make things a little too easy. Since it's right there people can abuse it. Having to get out of the game and report it at the support desk gives people a little time to ask themselves "am I being petty?". Of course not everyone has the willpower to do that but at least the the small timeframe to do so is there. 

Agreed up to some point. The other situation happens when you really shoulr report a player, but for some reason you can't do it right that moment, then you forget, move on to do other things, etc etc. Besides I am pretty sure the DE can see if the Report is legit or not, or they may add a feature that will ask you, for instance, to prove your Report with screenshots or so.

Reportoption in the Game is nice but also it makes it much more easy for trolls to abuse it. Jus tclicking a button ingame is easier then open the support site, log in with your account, write a ticket, and attach proof.

Sure its more complicated but its also way less abused.

Voice chat? Hm if you play with a gorup of firends or in a clan you mostly have teamspeak, skype or something like that anyways, and voicechat with randoms ends up beeing annoying 9 out of 10 times. You always will have the guy who is spamming music, just talking crap, screaming, flaming and so on. Don't really need that.

Then I guess a ''kick out of the group'' option would serve aswell...

Agreed up to some point. The other situation happens when you really shoulr report a player, but for some reason you can't do it right that moment, then you forget, move on to do other things, etc etc. Besides I am pretty sure the DE can see if the Report is legit or not, or they may add a feature that will ask you, for instance, to prove your Report with screenshots or so.

Then I guess a ''kick out of the group'' option would serve aswell...

If you forget to report a player then it wasn't such a big deal anyway.

And a kick out of group option is very likly to be abused too. Imagine a 3 player squad and one random get into a group and the 3 guys just don't like the Frame the 4th is using, or don't like how he plays the mission or are annoyed that the 4th guy is doing all the work because he is just better and faster and decide to kick him even though he did nothing wrong?

Or even worse 3 guys form a squad and decide to troll a random 4th, go on a voidmission, lets say survival, do that for 40 minutes and then kick the 4th guy out and he looses all of his rewards because of that.

Sure there are people around who i don't want to play with but a kick out of group option is a very easy tool to be abused. Its better to live with the one guy out of 1000 who deserves a kick rather then a kick option that will be abused alot more.

If you forget to report a player then it wasn't such a big deal anyway.

And a kick out of group option is very likly to be abused too. Imagine a 3 player squad and one random get into a group and the 3 guys just don't like the Frame the 4th is using, or don't like how he plays the mission or are annoyed that the 4th guy is doing all the work because he is just better and faster and decide to kick him even though he did nothing wrong?

Or even worse 3 guys form a squad and decide to troll a random 4th, go on a voidmission, lets say survival, do that for 40 minutes and then kick the 4th guy out and he looses all of his rewards because of that.

Sure there are people around who i don't want to play with but a kick out of group option is a very easy tool to be abused. Its better to live with the one guy out of 1000 who deserves a kick rather then a kick option that will be abused alot more.

Also true, but I really think there is a sollution for everything. This is one of the main reasons I opened this thread, so that we can put our  minds together and maybe with some luck the DE will take into account our ideas. :)

It can be very annoying to hear someone's fans, mic static, breathing, parents, ect all game when you're just trying to play.

I wouldn't mind in that case an individual ''mute player'' option. :P

Also true, but I really think there is a sollution for everything. This is one of the main reasons I opened this thread, so that we can put our  minds together and maybe with some luck the DE will take into account our ideas. :)

I wouldn't mind in that case an individual ''mute player'' option. :P

Already exists.

• 2 weeks later...