Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Draw For Me?

(XBOX)simo949

I mean like a draw on a paper, you know..

I think it's good the draw of Vlada91 also

Included in the draw should also go my name: Simo949

I need the draw for a competition. The rules says to draw on paper or do a pixel art of a rabbit-like monster.

Sorry if I'm not clear; I'm kinda in a rush..

Edited by (XB1)simo949

I mean like a draw on a paper, you know..

I think it's good the draw of Vlada91 also

Included in the draw should also go my name: Simo949

I need the draw for a competition. The rules says to draw on paper or do a pixel art of a rabbit-like monster.

Sorry if I'm not clear; I'm kinda in a rush..

So you are outsourcing a contest entry? and from the sounds of it not giving credit to the artist who made it for you..

That is very, very not cool...

I agree with you, but the prize is probably something you would not care, I'm sure of it.

It's not a car or something like that: the prize of that draw, it's just another (small) draw.

The credits I will get is zero and I can give something in exchange of that favor.

These small draw (or icon, if we prefer) are given out in various ways, like winning games, quiz, ecc...
I like to collect them as much as possible, and winning this contest, which has the partecipations open to all, gives another icon as prize.

I can draw 'something' but I can already tell you it's gonna be trash.

Take an art class, practice drawing animals, take some time to smooth out your drawing hand every day or so and develop art techniques that help you through subsequent pieces you create

What am I saying, I don't know anything about drawing. Just try to be honorable about this