Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Controversy

FrostWolf

300 Fusion Moas and 10  void runs later

5NKSdcW.jpg

OH look a spare

Now this was the issue I was surprised didn't get mention in the live stream especially when they brought up the Moa event.

Granted you can only discuss so much controversy in an hour in a half.

So it was going to be exclusive? Wouldn't that be counterproductive to add the parts BPs to void rewards but never the warframe BP itself?

Long story short, DE said is was exclusive many times, turned out not to be exclusive, DE said they never meant people to think it was exclusive.

So it was going to be exclusive? Wouldn't that be counterproductive to add the parts BPs to void rewards but never the warframe BP itself?

Yes, that would be very counter-productive.

DE just needed to communicate better.

Big deal. F2P companies need money. Think about it, would they want this Frost Prime BP to be 1 event only? How would it affect people buying keys if they didn't participate? Most people do void just for frost prime. It would cause even more hatred towards DE once they figure they have all 3 pieces of Frost Prime but can't get the BP?

And, I know you killed 300 MOAs. But really, how hard was it to kill "1" MOA.

Edited by OMGYourMom

Maybe they put it in so people would stop complaining about it...

Lets make 10 more threads about how terrible it is.

People complained back when they thought it was going to be Exclusive and never come back.

And this, "Wouldn't that be counterproductive to add the parts BPs to void rewards but never the warframe BP itself?", is also a valid reason.

People doing the Void, getting Prime BPs. They start asking about Frost Prime and where his main Blueprint is. People find out that it was only available for an event and there is no other way to get it.

People getting his parts that can't be crafted into anything. Yeah, that'll go over well.

Edited by FatalX7

I also do not agree, they should put the Excalibur Prime Blueprint also or Vandal Blueprint, we waste time killing MOA on a weekend for nothing, and the person can get the same item easy and when it want ... lol ... Bad one DE....

People complained back when they thought it was going to be Exclusive and never come back.

And this, "Wouldn't that be counterproductive to add the parts BPs to void rewards but never the warframe BP itself?", is also a valid reason.

People doing the Void, getting Prime BPs. They start asking about Frost Prime and where his main Blueprint is. People find out that it was only available for an event and there is no other way to get it.

People getting his parts that can't be crafted into anything. Yeah, that'll go over well.

Kind of my point... they did it to fix a bigger problem that would be far more pervasive than a handful of players getting ruffled feathers over a loss of exclusivity.

Yes, kinda bummed that my frost prime isn't one of the uber rare "had to be there" frames but really... How does doing that benefit the game long term? Just enjoy your frost prime, enjoy your game and carry on... big whoop that other people who join can make it too; DE will learn from the way they threw the event together and be more clear the on the next go (heck, they said as much in the livestream)

People people people... Let's move past the individual reasons for being for or against this. Both sides are dug in and won't be swayed.

I think the OPs reason for starting this is a good one. This is a VERY HOT TOPIC, and one of the hottest to ever be so blatantly ignored. Stuff like this can cause huge rifts in the community. I would hope that folks on both sides of the issue would like to see DE stop completely ignoring it.

There will be bigger and wider spread issues down the road. These things happen. Should any of us be so content to allow DE to just ignore such a large portion of the community? If we comply with the neglect now we only open the door for it to get worse.

My main concern at this point is just damage control. I hate to see a small problem become a cancer due to being ignored.

Edited by Aramahn