Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

Sevenof9

Well this introduction is way overdue but what the heck, Hi everyone, sevenof9 reporting for duty!

I've been playing warframe for 4 months now (4 months and 2 weeks to be exact) and I have to say this game is sick!

From the graphics to the un-ending dedication of the DE staff towards the game and to the their player base is absolutely brilliant.Initially, I never really intended to play warframe since I just stumbled upon it accidentally while I was browsing the steam store but now, I just can't get enough of it, never once regretting hitting the download tab. Everything is up to par with my expectations, community is welcoming and very much accepts new players with open arms and most of all, I am amazed as to how the developers interact with its players and how they are willing to give their all into improving the game for us. RNGesus is pissing me off a little though. LOL

Anyway, standing at MR 12 and going to MR 13 pretty soon, I can't wait to experience everything that warframe has to offer, especially the raids and the improved DS 2.0. I hope I continue to meet new people here and get to enjoy all things warframe with everyone!

Also excited about the upcoming archer warframe and the transition to U18. (Watched Devstream 61 recently and I think I popped an artery after hearing DE Rebecca made that "Nyaaaa" cat lady sound. LMAO <3)

Anyways, be seeing you guys in game!

Oh, and today's my birthday today so happy birthday to me! Trololol

If only DE Rebecca could give me a fansign, My warframe experience would be complete. Oh well, can't blame a tenno for trying. :3

(BUT SERIOUSLY,NOTICE ME SENPAI!XD)