Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About 4 Seperate Color Markers For The 4 Players On Minimap?

CaptainBAMF

It gets kinda old not being able to open a map and find a friend before they're health hits 0. Currently you glance to see their name though a wall, but i really think 4 lets say colors, red, blue, green, yellow, or whatever, each of the slots gets 1. 1st player, 2nd, 3rd, etc. This lets you open your mini map and see where each of your friends is instantly. Idk, any thoughts? I see this in many many games, and wonder why we have no player indicatiors that let you know who is where?

I posted about this in warframe reddit and thought i may as well toss it up here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3pkfzw/idea_how_about_4_seperate_colors_map_markers_for/

What do you think fello tenno?

In the last devstream they shown an image, that I believe its that function, instead they use the numbers of 123and4, just like it shows on our hud, who is the host (1) and the remaining players (234).

In that image the mini-map marked the points of allies as 1234.

Edited by 7grims

In the last devstream they shown an image, that I believe its that function, instead they use the numbers of 123and4, just like it shows on our hud, who is the host (1) and the remaining players (234).

In that image the mini-map marked the points of allies as 1234.

It could be numbers, colors and different shapes (for the color blind). Numbers are the simplest but colors could improve this further...

The thing about this topic is, you probably "complaining" about ally reviving, cause at the moment it inst working properly.

The game should be making waypoints indicating in which direction the downed tenno is, and now it inst doing this (again, cause it isnt the first time this bug shows up).

The thing about this topic is, you probably "complaining" about ally reviving, cause at the moment it inst working properly.

The game should be making waypoints indicating in which direction the downed tenno is, and now it inst doing this (again, cause it isnt the first time this bug shows up).

Actually Not at all. Im mostly talking about being able to locate each individual member on map/minimap. No idea where you got any of what you just typed from. Literally, its a suggestion to make identifying and locating particular party members on the fly instantly. =]