Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting 2.0

WorstPlayer

I was browsing through my alternate account and saw, ooooh those kubrow prints are BEUTIFUL, if only i had a second computer.. Oh wow, £500 dayum. Nah cant do that, So, How about, We can gift tradeable things?

-EDIT- maybe to gift tradeable stuff there would be a 20k credit fee

Edited by ShadowmistProject

think of it this way, with a gift system like that, you could possibly buy stuff with the starting 50plat of alt accounts and gift to main accounts. or use alt accounts to get stuff from other players, and gift to main account. its not a smart idea. so no, not a fan of the idea.

My opinion on being able to gift trade-able stuff- yay.

The supposed reasoning behind the want of this idea- ultra-nay.

Using alternate accounts to exploit the software (maximize profits on alerts/ event rewards, etc) is in violation of the EULA. Basically, don't do it.

Though, being able to gift items instead of having them trade us dem Uber Ammo Drums would be preferred.

The problem there being wanting to send someone a message while they're not online and they don't use forums.

Maybe if you can send a message to someone when they are offline so they can get it when they get back on?

Exactly what i was getting at. And it also wouldnt hurt to be able to attach items to those messages.

think of it this way, with a gift system like that, you could possibly buy stuff with the starting 50plat of alt accounts and gift to main accounts. or use alt accounts to get stuff from other players, and gift to main account. its not a smart idea. so no, not a fan of the idea.

You can't trade beginner plat you can only buy stuff from the market with it.  so you wouldn't be able to gift tradable items with beginner plat