Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Ideas For Mlp Crossover (Please No Hate)

xXJunaiXx

i really like to draw with mlp style since its easy to do but im out of ideas and wonder if anyone here can help me?

i have 2 dark souls crossovers that you can see here too and i really would love some ideas of what to draw (i made these about a year and a half ago)

RTMakzV.png

IpNjo8o.png

ah0DDMp.png

Edited by xXJunaiXx

*Hollers for [DE]Glen*

lol. He should see this.

And Junai, don't let people get to you. You do what you want, and it should only matter to you, no one else. What you do is your business alone. No one can tell you what you can and can't draw. So do Priscilla. I'm vaguely interested.

Edited by TheTakingOfVRAM

lol. He should see this.

And Junai, don't let people get to you. You do what you want, and it should only matter to you, no one else. What you do is your business alone. No one can tell you what you can and can't draw. So do Priscilla. I'm vaguely interested.

thank you, im happy to see that someone can be nice like this. its just hard since im grown up with being judged al the time and its hard to ignore the hate :c

but okay ill give it a shot tho i dont know who that is >-< soo from what so i can look it up?

thank you, im happy to see that someone can be nice like this. its just hard since im grown up with being judged al the time and its hard to ignore the hate :c

but okay ill give it a shot tho i dont know who that is >-< soo from what so i can look it up?

Priscilla is from Dark Souls as well I believe.

a common name so could been from any game but yeah i know who u mean :)

Can't wait to see it. If you do happen to do it, PM Me if you're not comfortable sharing it here. This way you're free from the judgement of morons who do nothing but berate people for liking a certain thing.

Look at that. People who aren't complaining about the topic name. I love you all right about now.

I'd like to think that DE pours its heart into this community and it really shows back onto the people. Maybe complaints would breed from a game with less content players, VRAM.

EDIT: Let's not get too far off topic here, by the by.

Edited by Sweetie_Belle

I'd like to think that DE pours its heart into this community and it really shows back onto the people. Maybe complaints would breed from a game with less content players, VRAM.

EDIT: Let's not get too far off topic here, by the by.

No, in all seriousness, people can be really stuck up, and complain about virtually anything they want to. Even if it is for no reason.

OT: I wonder if he can do Hellsing stuff.

thanks for all the ideas! and its just to continu and ill try to make most of them :D really hapy people like this ^-^ atm im working on crossbreed priscilla from dark souls and will be posting it here when its done! ^-^ and if you guys want in progress pics i can post that too :3

thanks for all the ideas! and its just to continu and ill try to make most of them :D really hapy people like this ^-^ atm im working on crossbreed priscilla from dark souls and will be posting it here when its done! ^-^ and if you guys want in progress pics i can post that too :3

Whatever works for you. If you got the time, I love seeing a project coming together.

Whatever works for you. If you got the time, I love seeing a project coming together.

im a bit slow on drawing since it have been a while since last time i did anything (also that i draw on paper first then in photoshop) :p but ill be posting a few pics while working in photoshop later ^-^