Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Frame Concept) Gravity Based Frame: Nutos

thirtieth_king

(thought this might be a cool frame idea, all stats are debatable and is a very crude outline. let me know what your opinion is/ what you would add, cut, or alter. Thank you. Also, the name is pronounced like "Newtous" in honor of Newton.) (P.S. Thank you ChronoEclipse for the suggestions in tweaks and powers)

Nutos is a gravity based frame that manipulates the space around enemies to leave them defenseless. 

stats -  (Max Rank)

Health - 300

shields - 375

armor - 65

energy - 225

Movement speed - 1.1

Polatities -

1 D (Vazarin) and 1 dash (Naramon) polarity 

Aura polarity is dash (Naramon)

Possible passive: The innate gravitational field around Nutos affects his stats: Negative strength decreases the gravity meaning his shields regenerate faster and he moves faster (up to 1.3 depending on power strength), While positive power strength cause him to increase his Armour and health depending on the degree of power strength increase (caps at 150 Armour and 450 health).

Powers - 

1) Levitate/ grounded - depending on power strength  Nutos either floats majorly increasing movement speed, or is grounded where he has increased armor and damage resistance. This is a channeled ability. This ability allows nutos to move across the battlefield uninhibited by enemies, or strengthen his Armour and health. Power strength affects how high you levitate (probably capped) moment speed boost is unaffected, negative strength grounds you so you cannot jump as high, but depending on amount of strength loss enhances Nutos' Armour and health. Duration affects the drain per second of the skill and range has no effect on the ability.

2) Orbit - Nutos Casts a sphere of gravity on a single target. All enemies/ pickups will begin to slowly drift towards or repel away from the sphere (depending on strength). Enemies caught orbiting the sphere will be crushed on its center slowing down the enemy affected and doing damage with each thing added. Enemies repelled by the sphere will be ragroled away from the sphere depending on the strength. Duration will affect the duration of the ability. Range will affect the radius of the sphere. Strength if positive will increase the intensely of the gravity and pull objects closer and more intently towards the enemy who has the sphere around them. If negative strength will cause all enemies and or pickups to violently be pushed away from the sphere the degree of negative strength will dictate the repulsive force.

3)Event horizon -Nutos Summons a cylindrical area were gravity is reduced to negligible amounts (the cylinder is capped vertically) Enemies entering the cylinder will lose all the gravity acting upon them and will begin floating around uncontrollably. Enemies floating in the cylinder will bounce off the edges and CANNOT leave by themselves. When an outside force acts upon the enemies they will be sent in the direction of that force (EX: if you shoot an enemy they will travel in the directions the bullets travel) and once they reach the edge they will be propelled with Intense velocity in that direction (rag-rolled). This ability has a duration x seconds and is affected by duration mods. This ability is unaffected by strength mods. Event horizon is affected by range mods (increasing vertical high and radius). 

4) Gravity spike - Nutos creates an expanding rift of gravity that inverses the gravitational affect on enemies. It will expand like novas ulti going outwards any enemy caught in its wake will have their gravity reversed. Heavy enemies will have there gravity lightened so they will be ragroled easily and fling in the direction they move and they will have reduced accuracy. Light enemies will be over-cumbered  causing them to move more slowly and they will have a chance to fall down every tick. (I'm still considering ideas for his ulti if anyone has good ideas leave a comment)

Edited by thirtieth_king

#1 shouldn't penalize stats

#2 seems at least strong enough for a #3 or a #4. Is it really short range or something?

#3 dunno how that would work at all

#4 generic p42win nuke power

I suggest making #2 into #4 and making it a channel.

Perhaps a new #2 could be a zone of antigravity? Kinda like a small, somewhat inconsistent Bastille with no target limit.

#1 shouldn't penalize stats

#2 seems at least strong enough for a #3 or a #4. Is it really short range or something?

#3 dunno how that would work at all

#4 generic p42win nuke power

I suggest making #2 into #4 and making it a channel.

Perhaps a new #2 could be a zone of antigravity? Kinda like a small, somewhat inconsistent Bastille with no target limit.

I agree with you, I wanted a bastille type power but wasn't sure how to keep it separate from bastille, I like your solution, do you mind if I edit it to include what you put and put your name as a consultant?

I agree with you, I wanted a bastille type power but wasn't sure how to keep it separate from bastille, I like your solution, do you mind if I edit it to include what you put and put your name as a consultant?

Sure, that's why I said it. I don't think it matters much whether I'm credited or not.