Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Ideas For A Few Frames

StealthDragoon

Ash

- Faster reload speed for thrown secondary weapons (Hikou, Kunai, Spira, Castanas, etc)

- Faster holster speed for Daggers/Dual Dagger

I would have swapped Daggers with Nikanas but Exca's already on it with his Swordman passive. These passives would make him even more ninja than he already radiates with. Admit that whenever you take Ash, you bring along ninja stars secondaries, admit it. XD

Limbo

- Longer reach with Staves & Polearms.

A magician always does his show with his magic cane. I always figured the Orthos Prime was perfect for him because it magicaly retracts when you holster it.

Nekros

- Low Chance to inflict Insta-Death with any Scythes.

Death, death everywhere.

Hydroid

- Slightly faster melee speed with Machetes (Nami Solo/Skyla, Provas, etc)

- Faster reload speed with dual sidearms (Boltos, Magnus,etc) [Mesa has that for 1 handed sidearms, don't hate]

I always pictured Hydroid as a pirate, so why not? It fits the gun-totting, scimitar-swinging image of pirates that I have.

Ember

- If suffering from fire proc, you can set enemies on fire by touching them. You can do this for 2-3 enemies and then the fire proc on Ember burns out, time left or not.

So yeah, instead of give Ember fire immunity, make her "carry the torch", if you know what I mean.

Mag

- Reduce ammo usage for Magnetic-based weapons.

- Increased range for Magnetic-based weapons.

Mag's inner magnetism polarizes with magnetic based weapons, as in, for Simulors & Gammacors only.

Rhino

- Sliding on the ground can kick enemies and containers.

You can't stop the rock.

Nyx

- Allies whitin 5m reload slightly faster.

Allies near Nyx would suddlenly feel more focused and calm, helping them reload faster. You think Nyx did that? That's just your mind playing tricks on you. :)

Oberon

- Faster attack and holster speed for Heavy weapons. If any allies get within 5m of Oberon OR stand in Hallowed Ground, they receive the same benefit.

That's one for my brO's out there. I'd bring Oberon in Infested missions more often if this would happen. Max range+duration hallowed ground Oberon, 1 Volt, 1 Valkyr, 1 Rhino and 4 Galatine. mmmm....

Trinity

- Allies within 5m recharge their shields slightly faster.

Like Trinity wasn't already hacking enough, you could add this to make her an even bigger hacker.

Volt

- Electricity-based weapons have a small status % boost. Proc lasts slightly longer. For electricity-based weapons only.

Not a shock-inducing passive idea, but it would be better than nothing.

Zephyr

- Faster attack and flight speed with Glaives. Can throw a second glaive before first one comes back.

Glaives are underpowered. Make Zephyr give glaives the winds of change they need.

That's it. I can't think of anything for Banshee, Nova, Loki, Saryn and Vauban. Maybe Saryn could be like Volt and do the same with Toxic-based weapons? Nonetheless, it would be nice to see more Waframe passives come into play.

That's it. I can't think of anything for Banshee, Nova, Loki, Saryn and Vauban. Maybe Saryn could be like Volt and do the same with Toxic-based weapons? Nonetheless, it would be nice to see more Waframe passives come into play.

Saryn will get a passive with her rework. Just watch the latest Devstream

For the Zephyr passive, doesn't she already have one(increased air hang time)? And I think it'd be better to upgrade her aerial moves(increased aim glide timer and bullet jump speed) than adding that passive for Glaives. I think Glaives need a bigger buff than making one frame good at using them.

Edited by Knightmare047

Loki

Mark teleporter/teleporting enemies like Grineer Commanders and Flameblades. I can't really think of any passives for Loki beyond enhancing his "enemy trolling". Any direct stealth damage stuff is more up Ash's alley.

People before have said like "give Loki less aggro by nature" but I dunno. Invisibility is already very very good.

Edited by Phobonaut

@ Soulswipe : Thanks. What's your favorite one in all of these?

@ WhiteMarker : Oh nice, I forgot she was going to change soon. I won't watch the devstream and wait for the surprise. :)

@ Knightmare047 : Yes, she has the Featherfall effect. IMHO, that just makes her a bird. I figured aerodynamic-based weapons would be good for aerodynamic-based character.

@ Phobonaut : How about a Proc Chance buff on Loki for enemies that aren't aggro'd? Would only work when he's visible, as in, Invisibility would negate this chance. This would give Decoy a little buff. I figured the "less aggro by nature" should've have been for Nyx since she has a mind-bending prescence.

Saryn

- Should have the ability to shake that booty when the player is idle

Limbo

Yeah that is just not gonna happen ever. With Primed reach you can already hit 15m afar. 

But what about passive ability synergy?

- Saryn pole-dances on Limbo's magic cane

Edited by (PS4)l0r3n7step