Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Bored

WorstPlayer

I don't like spending money either. What kind of adventure you want to get into this time? I'll see if I can give you some suggestions, and let me know if you want a MMO or a regular game.

Edited by Guest

i m currently playing Warhammer The end times - vermintide

warhammer universe based "left 4 dead"

i recommend to play it with friends. rushers get punished => team gets punished

no friendship doors, mission rewards based on rng and! mission progress as well)

no infinite scaling enemies, but a few special units between creeps instead. 13 missions which never feel the same.

i m currently playing Warhammer The end times - vermintide

warhammer universe based "left 4 dead"

i recommend to play it with friends. rushers get punished => team gets punished

no friendship doors, mission rewards based on rng and! mission progress as well)

no infinite scaling enemies, but a few special units between creeps instead. 13 missions which never feel the same.

Sounds interesting, is it free?

Sometimes I want to do something like minecraft, but I don't want to play minecraft I'll play Trove, which is quite a good idea to express your needs to build and the best part, you can avoid the grinding part if you don't enjoy it.

If you like the "getting your character stronger and better" type I strongly recommend Mabinogi, the game it self is 10 years old, but the anime/cartoon-ish style wouldn't make it look too bad, the combat system is very unique and I'm dare to say this game would be one of the longest game to keep you busy... it really is like your second life. Don't spend too much money tho, that's always the problem to kill the game.

Try some Heroes of the Storm if you are into MOBA, the new ideas of MOBA made this game quite interesting as well

If your friends have it, go ahead and ask them to borrow you South Park The Stick of Truth, that's one of the funnest game I've ever played.

I also heard WildStar is now free2play, you may want to try it, but my problem was the interface is too messy and the sfx aren't appealing to me.

I'm not really sure, Just bored. Dont want to spend money though.

Here's some free games for ya (all of these games are on Steam).

-Path of Exile

-Unturned

-Neverwinter

-ArcheAge

-Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms

- Rift

- No More Room in Hell

-The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot

-Blacklight: Retribution

- Team Fortress 2

(Post 200!!!)

Edited by Annoying_killah

cool ...

this community even help a bored ppl so he can continue his life :)

#lifesaver #doingmypartforthecommunity #homie4life #firstworldproblems #MLG420blazeit360noscopegetrektm8fightme1v1irl