Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Tenno, Meet Sevlucent

Sevlucent

Hai (>^_^)> I am Sevlucent and it recently occurred to me that I haven't introduced myself properly to you beautiful people of the internet. Getting the boring stuff out the way first, I am 19 years of age and blah blah blah blah. Continuing on with more interesting things. My personal goal here on the forums and in-game is to generally be as active and help as many people as I possibly can. I'm sorry what's that? Oh I'm not a moderator? Yes, I know that but I just enjoy helping out when I can. I am not a fan when it comes to the PVP elements of Warframe so don't expect me to help in anyway when it comes to that but anything PVE related, I'll try my best to be of assistance. On the forums, I spend a large portion of my free time reading topics and giving my opinions about things, you know, basic Tenno stuff. However, I don't spend all my time in the premise of my two monitors...okay that's a lie...kinda. Whenever I am not in college or out with friends I' am at my desk working on art. Graphic design is a passion of mine and poetry is like a fine wine that make me feel like one of a kind when I rhyme. Eh...see what I did there? Okay, I'll stop, my nerd is showing. On a less corny note, I actually do enjoy poetry and graphic art so when I'm not on a Warframe grind I'm probably in Photoshop. So, that about covers the very basic info about me without turning this page into an autobiography.

Continue to be a beautiful person of the internet! (>^_^)> <(^_^<)

- Sevlucent, Sevy, Sev, Sevy Poo, David and the list goes on and on... and on.. 

Greetings, Sevlucent.

Quite a good and noble goal you have there, and I'm happy to report that it surely is achievable without being a moderator. Not quite sure why one would think that to begin with.

In any case, good to have you here and do hope to see you around the forums.

Take care.

Greetings, Sevlucent.

Quite a good and noble goal you have there, and I'm happy to report that it surely is achievable without being a moderator. Not quite sure why one would think that to begin with.

In any case, good to have you here and do hope to see you around the forums.

Take care.

You'd be surprised what some people think lol. A few of the forums I've been on...dark places Haldos, dark places. Anyway, glad to be here and thanks for stopping by :)

Edited by Sevlucent

Nice introductions very kind ur helping out people and welcome to the best community around be sure u visit the larunda relay if you want to have a talk =]

I'll stop by next time I'm on Mercury pal :P We'll head to the bar and...wait...what the hell do Tenno drink?