The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Without Life Support

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

How about an extermination rework, where instead you're in an arena-like zone and tons of enemies just keep coming to you and you have to kill as many as possible before the time runs out or something like that. Enemies could come from all directions (including oneway trapdoors on the ground and jetpack enemies coming from the sky). Maybe add some stuff here and there like unlocking doors for more enemies to come by picking up a special datamass dropped by enemies in that mission.

Edit: Well i just reared my post and realised it went too far from the original idea of this post lol...

The idea of this thread is basically making a new type of mission where we kill for fun and not because it's the objective.

We don't need any rework for the current mission, but we do need a SECONDARY type of mission. That arena battle is one type of good idea that could happen.

The idea of the original writter is to develop a survival where there's no life support and where enemies come endlessly on a higher scale without any timer so you don't have to worry about camping to get reward and you can just unleash your rage :L.

Your idea is an arena type ( OPEN AREA FTW :D ) maybe a dome where endless enemies comes towards you and if I may add, I'd like the arena to include BONUS AREA :D like... double damage bonus and damage reduction.. and maybe even a nightmare round where enemies are harder to kill, anything that can be challenging and fun at the same time without having to worry about camping at some random place of the original map because it's easier to get rewards.