Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Ven'kra Tel In Void Sabotage

StealthDragoon

The sabotage mission can bug out with either one of the twins alive.

This.

@Thread: A tip to prevent the bug is to damage both abit before killing them off. The glitch happens alot when I one-shot them with my Vectis P. So I tried damaging both with S Gammacor first and never experienced the glitch again. This should be fixed though.

Edited by LisRestall

It is bugged for me quite often as well.

Since the problem can happen to you in any kind of boss fight(like 1/4 of all Lech Krill fights from my experience) that includes being absolute imune to damage the mechanic should be changed to a 95 or 99% damage reduction. This would still be painfull to do when this bug happens but you don't have to repeat the hole mission again, what in case of sabotage can easy make up to 20 minutes while you try to find all the caches on the map.

Edited by Djego27

3rd time I hit this bug TODAY.  I like the 95% damage reduction idea.  Shouldn't change the battle too much and gives us a way out when Captain McBuggy Pants comes to call.   Or you know...actually fix the bug.  But given this game's massive pile of bugs, I think workarounds probably fit the scope of reality better.  On my third bug, she also fell through the world and eventually died...of course where I couldn't get the key from her.  I figure DE owes me about 30 minutes of my life back.

Thanks for posting about it and and least letting me know my frustration is shared.  It helps.