Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tenno's ; )

jpotato

Hello,

I have recently restarted playing Warframe, and this game is really improved since the time before "aeria games" (if I remember) "provided access to warframe" (well I don't know the details, I've stopped playing at this moment…), but I restarted playing on PS4, and after been hooked anew on my computer ^^

I don't remember a lot of things of this time, but I played a lot at first, now we have a lot of interesting features, we can play solo, the blueprints materials are more easy to found too…

There's a lot to do in the Dev part, but for my part I'll continue to play, and one day start a real recrutment for my actual "Ghost Clan" (for info I created it 2 years ago, and the previous members are not present anymore :[ ).

I just started making real strategies to fight… and seriously it's 20 times easier now xD
I didn't care too much at first, because it's hard to figure what do more damage to what, but the codex is a big help for this.

At the moment I play in solo mode most of the time, because my network is a public hotspot, and I can only play with others if I use a VPN (Virtual Private Network for info), but boss like the raptor are nearly impossible to kill in solo ^^"

Please don't hesitate to correct my words, I live in France and didn't learn english from a teacher, but "real-world" communication make learning much faster :)

Have a nice day all \^_^/