The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive Sabotage Mission

BradlyKG

Question

Okay, I feel dumb coming here to ask for help, but literally nobody in my clan knows and I can't find information on it anywhere.

To those of you who are familiar with this mission, you know that there are three caches. Well I seem to have ran into one that I cannot get to no matter where I go and I've looked in detail in every nook and cranny and cannot find anything that could possibly lead to the room the cache is in.

Picture of the cache in the room:

http://imgur.com/d8Tqwhk

Now, around the corner there was an explosive barrel which uncovered a console upon shooting the barrel. I hacked it and nothing noticeable happened afterwards. No doors opened, nothing sounded and nothing moved.

Picture of the console:

http://imgur.com/o6tpwXN

If anyone has figured this one out, please, for the love of all that is holy, help me out! Lmao. I don't want to abort mission because I want to know how to do this before I move on so that if I encounter it again, I know what to do. 

Thank you to anybody who pitches in!

- BradlyKG

12 answers to this question

Ugh, this room again.

See the tentacle thingy in the room? (Dunno how else to describe it, the 'support pillar of fleshyness' running from the ceiling to the floor). Somewhere near the top there should be an explosive barrel - shoot that with a weapon with puchthrough (or it's visible through a gap at the top of the glass, think its this side, maybe the other) and the 'tentacle' will retract, opening up a passageway beneath it, accessible from a grate in the lower area of the 'main' part of that room.

Edit: Actually that might be a completely different room, just went off the similarity of the map layout, didnt recognize the console room.

Edited by Darzk

Huh never encountered this room before. Did you happen to try shooting the glass? The picture of it looks like a huge crack is running through it, that usually means breakable.

Yup! That's the first thing I tried. Tried with all my weapons lol. 

well that's one theory to cross off the list.

Yeah I've been looking for a way in still and nothing. Just going to chalk this one up to a bug or something, unless someone comes in and blows my mind with the answer lol. I guess we'll see if I encounter it again haha.

Ugh, this room again.

See the tentacle thingy in the room? (Dunno how else to describe it, the 'support pillar of fleshyness' running from the ceiling to the floor). Somewhere near the top there should be an explosive barrel - shoot that with a weapon with puchthrough (or it's visible through a gap at the top of the glass, think its this side, maybe the other) and the 'tentacle' will retract, opening up a passageway beneath it, accessible from a grate in the lower area of the 'main' part of that room.

Edit: Actually that might be a completely different room, just went off the similarity of the map layout, didnt recognize the console room.

No, I think you're right. In the upper right corner of the pic should be a barrel to blow up and the tentacle retracts. From the glass panel you turn right to go back into the big room the hallway is connected to. Round the corner to the left and drop down into a shaft. There should/might be a grate to shoot that leads down another shaft that takes you to that room.

As far as the console goes, I can't see the pic so I'm not sure.

Edit: I can see the pic now. Wasn't working a few minutes ago. :/ Yeah I don't know what the console is for.

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

iTJ84 was right! Thank you so much! I was getting so mad too, I aborted the mission I was talking about, repeated it and got the SAME DAMN ROOM lmfao. Thanks again!

That console just causes a tram to come out of the hole to its right, and fall into another hole. I think there's only a few crates in it though, if you blow it up before it disappears forever. I've not been on that tile enough to know if it's worth it.

Yeah I figured that out just now. Talk about a red herring lol.