Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] Which Warframe Needs A Rework The Most?

Auramaru

Spy- Can't hack consoles in Rift anymore.

He can hack SOME consoles, not all of them. And he can at least walk through laser barriers/magnetic doorways without setting the alarm off

But even then, Limbo is better off taxi-ing a Loki in, Banishing the Loki, and waiting for Loki to get through the vault

With over 400 votes, I think we've collected quite a bit of data, and it seems that there are 7 Warframes that the community believes to be in need of a rework.

1) Limbo

2) Mag

3) Oberon

4) Hydroid

5) Zephyr

6) Volt

7) Nekros

With Limbo at the top of the list constantly.

Mag, Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr, and Volt were shifting positions but seem to have settled.

Nekros held a considerable number of votes, a jump upwards compared to the 8th place Saryn and Ember.

Take what you will from this, Tenno. Many conclusions can be drawn from these sorts of polls - some of which, Digital Extremes should note.

Cause apparently everyone thinks he's useless >_>

Learn how Limbo is meant to be played I'd say.

Gee I sure do love not being able to pick up life support because Limbo decided to rift all over it.

He needs a rework not because nobody can play him, but because he can easily screw everyone over.

Edited by Makairi

Gee I sure do love not being able to pick up life support because Limbo decided to rift all over it.

He needs a rework not because nobody can play him, but because he can easily screw everyone over.

Leave the rift for a second or learn to not rely on Rift Walk. Simple

I use Limbo for Spy missions cause its just so fking easy and I use Rift Walk to max my energy. Cat on Defence and Mobile Defence missions. Only time you REALLY need to use Rift Walk is when someone goes down or your about to go down yourself. Never rely on Rift Walk. If you have to rely on his Rift Walk to be able to play then you shouldnt be playing Limbo. Play more of a tank frame like Valk.

Or not pick up ammo, or have power cells drop out of your hand, or have datamasses fall out of your hand...

Rolling doesn't work if Limbo decides to use his Ult

Thank you! Someone who understands.

Ontop of that you cannot bring power cores into the rift when he uses his ult. Actually you can't pick them up in that area and if it covers your excavators good luck feeding them power.

Thank you! Someone who understands.

Ontop of that you cannot bring power cores into the rift when he uses his ult. Actually you can't pick them up in that area and if it covers your excavators good luck feeding them power.

Literally no one plays Limbo on excavation >_> Thats where you'd use Frost

"hey limbo could you uncast?"

"no" or no response

Leave the area >_> And this is why I hardly use the forums. Seems like no one can use their brains. This is simple S#&$ guys come on.

And where are you pulling this from? Official warframe "what frames are used in what missions" statistics?

I have met many limbos in excavation and survival and had many screw up the mission because of their incompetence.

Also read the post above mine, slowly.

Edited by Makairi

Leave the area >_> And this is why I hardly use the forums. Seems like no one can use their brains. This is simple S#&$ guys come on.

The "simple S#&$" you are talking about is just "dealing with it".

I shouldn't have to deal with a teammate making things harder than they have to be. Particularly if said teammate shows no awareness about how he is affecting the team.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE REASON WE WANT LIMBO TO HAVE A REWORK! He can't synergize with his team!

Rework a frame all because it isn't needed nor valuable on ONE mission type? Yeah ok makes sense.

And where are you pulling this from? Official warframe "what frames are used in what missions" statistics?

I have met many limbos in excavation and survival and had many screw up the mission because of their incompetence.

Also read the post above mine, slowly.

Just common sense. Something you seem to lack.

Rework a frame all because it isn't needed nor valuable on ONE mission type? Yeah ok makes sense.

I don't think you're reading the same thread as us. Are you really not willing to consider "hey, Limbo is incredibly unpopular in just about every mission type other than Spy" rather than just focusing on the words "life support" and "excavation"?

Hell, I'm talking to the same guy who kept telling the thread to "stop relying on Rift Walk to talk damage; play Valkyr" when NO ONE in the thread has mentioned using that as a strategy.

Edited by TARINunit9

And you would rather him be a liability in those missions?

Jesus its as simple as just allowing items to be brought into the rift when cataclysm is used, we aren't saying remove it completely.

Are you really that far up your own explicitive that you're not willing to consider "hey, Limbo is incredibly unpopular in just about every mission type other than Spy" rather than just focusing on the words "life support" and "excavation"?

Hell, I'm talking to the same guy who kept telling the thread to "stop relying on Rift Walk to talk damage; play Valkyr" when NO ONE in the thread has mentioned using that as a strategy. I don't think you're reading the same thread as us

I said if people have to rely on Rift Walk then they shouldnt play Limbo >_> Also you can use Limbo just fine in practically every mission type. Im sorry the Limbo players you come across are dumbasses as you both seem to think they mess things up when playing survival and excavation. Only S#&$ Limbo players or people that just play Limbo to troll would F*** up missions using their ult.

I said if people have to rely on Rift Walk then they shouldnt play Limbo >_> Also you can use Limbo just fine in practically every mission type. Im sorry the Limbo players you come across are dumbasses as you both seem to think they mess things up when playing survival and excavation. Only S#&$ Limbo players or people that just play Limbo to troll would F*** up missions using their ult.

And you think they should be allowed to continue to troll?

Regardless, the majority want him reworked and with good reason.

All good frames regardless of their play style are designed to manage any mission type, some have a hard time than others but not one is made to make any mission impossible.

Limbo right now is that odd one out. Don't get me wrong he is a good frame with a good concept but he needs work to synergize with his team and become a valuable support.

Edited by Makairi

Regardless, the numbers in the poll speak volumes, and many people have time and again pointed out his lack of synergy with the team dynamic in Warframe. Limbo could be awesome, but at this stage, he needs a lot of love and many hugs from DE.

And you think they should be allowed to continue to troll?

Are you actually supporting greifing because right now it sounds like you are.

You cant stop someone from trolling. There will be trolls. There will always be trolls on practically every game. All you can do is report said greifer for throwing the game.

And you would rather him be a liability in those missions?

Jesus its as simple as just allowing items to be brought into the rift when cataclysm is used, we aren't saying remove it completely.

Probably the only thing that Limbo needs. Everything else is down to people learning to play Limbo or changing their playstyle a little

Edited by LoneWolf7007