Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulcrum Enemies...

(XBOX)a salsa wizard

Question

So I just farmed 5 days straight trying to rack up enough cephalon Simaris standing to get access to the Simulcrum and when I finally got it I entered and I couldn't spawn any enemies. What I am not sure about is which scanner to use, because I have used both of them(Codex and Synthesis) on enemies but I haven't "completed" a single enemy, what do I do?

13 answers to this question

Recommendation: Use the Synthesis Scanner to pick out enemies you haven't done yet, if you want to scan fast. (Incomplete enemies will appear with a Red aura V.S Completed enemies that appear Green.)

Optional, but more convenient in the end: Craft a Helios, Get Regular Codex Scanners (Not Simaris Scanners) from Market --> Equipment --> Gear, rank Helios to 30, mod it out, make sure the Investigator mod is set to slot one (And Max Ranked), de-equip attack precepts, and try to dance around the enemy it's scanning till it scans it.

In order to summon any enemy in the Simulacrum, you must have them fully scanned in the Codex, which, manually can be a major task (and a tedious one), so, as stated by both Karkinnos and Pepsi, you're best off building Helios (Clantech sentinel from the Energy Lab in your Dojo), removing Targeting Receptor, setting Investigator to slot one, maxed rank, and buying a lot of Codex Scanners—trust me, you think you'll be fine with a couple of hundred? *laughs* I had a good couple of thousand at one point; I haven't used Helios in a long while, so my Codex is maybe half-filled.

And even if you don't particularly fancy having Helios scan everything for you, build it anyway! Great Sentinel, and certainly worth the resources.

If you want to check your progress on scanned enemies, go to your Codex on your Liset, the stand opposite the Market, and click Enemies, and there should... *eye twitch* It would seem all my scans have been reset... Did you previously have completed scans? I'll be sending in a Support Ticket about this now, and if you did have completed scans before now, you should send in a ticket as well. <-- Tired Panda didn't even think of relogging.. I feel so stupid now!

Recommendation: Use the Synthesis Scanner to pick out enemies you haven't done yet, if you want to scan fast. (Incomplete enemies will appear with a Red aura V.S Completed enemies that appear Green.)

...do Synthesis Scanners scan faster?

Edited by NavyBluePanda

In order to summon any enemy in the Simulacrum, you must have them fully scanned in the Codex, which, manually can be a major task (and a tedious one), so, as stated by both Karkinnos and Pepsi, you're best off building Helios (Clantech sentinel from the Energy Lab in your Dojo), removing Targeting Receptor, setting Investigator to slot one, maxed rank, and buying a lot of Codex Scanners—trust me, you think you'll be fine with a couple of hundred? *laughs* I had a good couple of thousand at one point; I haven't used Helios in a long while, so my Codex is maybe half-filled.

And even if you don't particularly fancy having Helios scan everything for you, build it anyway! Great Sentinel, and certainly worth the resources.

If you want to check your progress on scanned enemies, go to your Codex on your Liset, the stand opposite the Market, and click Enemies, and there should... *eye twitch* It would seem all my scans have been reset... Did you previously have completed scans? I'll be sending in a Support Ticket about this now, and if you did have completed scans before now, you should send in a ticket as well.

If your scans are gone than just relog. It's a common issue and I've had a few times already, relogging fixed it every time for me.

In order to summon any enemy in the Simulacrum, you must have them fully scanned in the Codex, which, manually can be a major task (and a tedious one), so, as stated by both Karkinnos and Pepsi, you're best off building Helios (Clantech sentinel from the Energy Lab in your Dojo), removing Targeting Receptor, setting Investigator to slot one, maxed rank, and buying a lot of Codex Scanners—trust me, you think you'll be fine with a couple of hundred? *laughs* I had a good couple of thousand at one point; I haven't used Helios in a long while, so my Codex is maybe half-filled.

If you want to check your progress on scanned enemies, go to your Codex on your Liset, the stand opposite the Market, and click Enemies, and there should... *eye twitch* It would seem all my scans have been reset... Did you previously have completed scans? I'll be sending in a Support Ticket about this now, and if you did have completed scans before now, you should send in a ticket as well. <-- Tired Panda didn't even think of relogging.. I feel so stupid now!

How many times do you have to scan a single enemy in order to complete it?