Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's With The Incessant Usage Of Flashing Images On The Forums?

NavyBluePanda

You are able to play the game with dozen of stroboscopes effects. Arguing than when you visit a forum and you see 1-2 pics in like 100 of threads makes you a hypocrite.

It´s like saying you have lung cancer and you´re still smoking at home and when you´re walking into a bar you´re asking if everyone could stop smoking because you have lung cancer. And nobody is even touching your right to smoke in those moments.

Strobing effects are actually very rare in Warframe, and again, my settings are set to avoid such effects as much as possible.

I've seen at least one or two in a lot of the threads I've looked at lately, which is why I decided to post this.

And besides, it wasn't meant to be a post about epilepsy, just about why people tend to post flashing images.

Surprising lack of empathy for the OP, seemingly just because they exaggerated a bit. I think they might understand better than anyone else what someone with epilepsy can and can't deal with.

I don't think I've ever posted a gif in my life but if I do from now on I'll bear in mind whether or not it's appropriate for epilepsy sufferers.

Thank you for actually understanding T u T

As I mentioned above, and earlier, I'm not usually on the Forums, and have only begun to be more recently, so I obviously seem to have happened to find a lot of threads with flashing gifs in them, without really knowing that it's abnormal for there to be many on the Warframe Forums; most other places, there are usually a lot.