Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Kubrow Value Guide

ThorienKELL

Question

I know there are breeders out there who have the kubrow science fully mastered. 

Will some of you guys write few words to remedy all those desperate daily kubrow price checks by newbies? 

Things like;

What breed is most sought after now, what are average prices.

Colors, rare, common, uncommon and their values on specific breed.

Other characteristics like height /bulkyness how much they add. 

Lotus patterns and fur combos. 

Most values /sought for combinations. 

How to check colors. 

Basic price ranges on current market. 

Or link to a page that already has all the mentioned. 

So I got my first Kubrow and I have some basic questions about breeding. The wiki left me kinda confused.

http://i.imgur.com/rpwE19o.jpg

Athletic? And 2x gold. Though it's energy and eyes.

So according to the guide it would be "double rare Athletic non-lotus 100-150p"? Or less since the main colors are common?

About Breeding:

Lets say I have a lotus pattern kubrow and mine. I want to have the lotus pattern and gold eyes. If I take one imprint from the lotus kubrow and one from mine there is a 50/50 chance there will be a lotus pattern and a 50/50 for gold eyes. So even when I use both imprints from both Kubrows and breed two times I could end up with nothing.

So do you guys simply take chances? It seems kinda pointless to me. If you cannot control what traits are going to be dominant isn't it just better to just random breed without templates trying to get lucky?

I've been asked a few times about my kubrow by people I play with, from what I'vve come up with my kubrow is worth maybe 100p is this correct?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624408490

your kubrow has no rare colors and according to my opinion ( the guide ) it's worth 30-40 plat not 100

just my pricing though. Try to sell for 100 if you want

So I got my first Kubrow and I have some basic questions about breeding. The wiki left me kinda confused.

http://i.imgur.com/rpwE19o.jpg

Athletic? And 2x gold. Though it's energy and eyes.

So according to the guide it would be "double rare Athletic non-lotus 100-150p"? Or less since the main colors are common?

About Breeding:

Lets say I have a lotus pattern kubrow and mine. I want to have the lotus pattern and gold eyes. If I take one imprint from the lotus kubrow and one from mine there is a 50/50 chance there will be a lotus pattern and a 50/50 for gold eyes. So even when I use both imprints from both Kubrows and breed two times I could end up with nothing.

So do you guys simply take chances? It seems kinda pointless to me. If you cannot control what traits are going to be dominant isn't it just better to just random breed without templates trying to get lucky?

single, double, and triple rare terms refer to the rarity in fur color

eye color rarity is still unknown. there might be no rare eye colors at all, they might all have an equal chance we don't know

also eye and energy color are the same thing so people don't account for them as 2 slots. it's just 1 slot

-----

and for your other question, yes as you said it's 50/50 chance. this is what kubrow breeding is about ... it's mostly a gamble. you might succeed and earn lots of profit or lose your plat.

you might get a lotus with gold eyes ( although currently most people don't pay for eye color. some do but the majority don't ) and you might get your kubrow's color and pattern and get the eye color from the other kubrow who knows

if your luck with random breeding is good ( you get a lot of rare color kubrows ) maybe random breeding and mixing what you get will profit you more but RNG never gives me something that good from a random roll

Uhhhhg...i just consigned my Kubrow >.<

Anyhow, i don't get why people like bulky and lotus face? I think it looks awkward with the lotus, and am not a fan of bulky. stripes and athletic build is best for me

:D

Edited by -Blaze-

Uhhhhg...i just consigned my Kubrow >.<

Anyhow, i don't get why people like bulky and lotus face? I think it looks awkward with the lotus, and am not a fan of bulky. stripes and athletic build is best for me

:D

everyone has their preferences

I personally dont like athletic kubrows .. my main kubrow is a huras bulky lotus

Thank you for the clarifications and this thread in general .

you're welcome ! =)

Thanks, Medo, I was made it worth more, I use the prints to see if I can get something bigger thanks.

you're welcome, good luck with your breeding :)

39 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

this guide is so useful thank you. 

People keep getting butt hurt when they try to rip me off sell me a non-rare coloured lotus for like 750plat and I point out its not worth it. (and point them to this) 

you're welcome = ) 

Good Luck with your trades

I have a question(s) - let's say I have, for example,  gold, green, green and grey, grey, grey imprints, is it possible for kub to be double\triple gold or both imprints have to have gold? Or can colors be mixed, like, can pup wiil be gold, green, grey? Or colors go ''in-packs''?

And is it always 2 traits per dog that puppy gets (like breed and pattern from one and colors and build from second) or it could only get one trait of one kub and 3 others from 2nd kub? And is it possible for puppy to get all 4 traits from one kub and nothing from another?

I'm new to the whole breeding thing, and so far I only had pups who had all 3 colors from the same imprint and traits mixing in 2\2...

I hope that's not confusing >.<

PS Also it would be nice to have more or less exact price for merle pattern... Like is it closer in price to lotus or normal one or in the middle...

20 minutes ago, CupOfRedTea said:

I have a question(s) - let's say I have, for example,  gold, green, green and grey, grey, grey imprints, is it possible for kub to be double\triple gold or both imprints have to have gold? Or can colors be mixed, like, can pup wiil be gold, green, grey? Or colors go ''in-packs''?

And is it always 2 traits per dog that puppy gets (like breed and pattern from one and colors and build from second) or it could only get one trait of one kub and 3 others from 2nd kub? And is it possible for puppy to get all 4 traits from one kub and nothing from another?

I'm new to the whole breeding thing, and so far I only had pups who had all 3 colors from the same imprint and traits mixing in 2\2...

I hope that's not confusing >.<

PS Also it would be nice to have more or less exact price for merle pattern... Like is it closer in price to lotus or normal one or in the middle...

you could try breeding it with another gold kubrow but make sure the gold color is in another slot, third or second. try to breed a double gold then breed it with another double gold and you might get a triple gold but it's hard to breed such a kubrow.

natural colors can't be re-arranged, if I understood what you mean correctly. so you cant switch the gold color for example to be the tertiary

yes it's possible to get all traits from 1 kubrow or 3 traits from one and 1 from the other ... etc

merle pattern is usually priced the same as the non-lotus pattern BUT there are some merle enthusiasts in this game ... so you might find someone paying more for merle.

4 hours ago, _Medo_ said:

you could try breeding it with another gold kubrow but make sure the gold color is in another slot, third or second. try to breed a double gold then breed it with another double gold and you might get a triple gold but it's hard to breed such a kubrow.

So what u're saying is that unless I have both kubrows with gold, I can't get double? Well let's say I have gold-grey-grey + grey-grey-grey, and I can't possibly get gold-gold-grey out of this combination?

natural colors can't be re-arranged, if I understood what you mean correctly. so you cant switch the gold color for example to be the tertiary

:o I did not know that... Thanks for info! (Which also probably answers my previous question xD)

Edited by CupOfRedTea

3 hours ago, CupOfRedTea said:

So what u're saying is that unless I have both kubrows with gold, I can't get double? Well let's say I have gold-grey-grey + grey-grey-grey, and I can't possibly get gold-gold-grey out of this combination?

:o I did not know that... Thanks for info! (Which also probably answers my previous question xD)

yeah you can't get a double gold from that combo, just  a gold/x/x from it  (if your lucky) 

to get a gold/gold/x you would need one with gold/x/x and x/gold/x for example.  

Edited by morningstar999

7 hours ago, ChaoticVice777 said:

Determining the values is understandable, so how do people determine the fur and energy color of the Kubrow? By using the collar and copying the main/natural colors?

yes buy copping the colours in the kubrows attachments and then matching it up to the chart thats on the first page of this thread (which is also on the wiki etc) 

7 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

yeah you can't get a double gold from that combo, just  a gold/x/x from it  (if your lucky) 

to get a gold/gold/x you would need one with gold/x/x and x/gold/x for example.  

7 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

yes buy copping the colours in the kubrows attachments and then matching it up to the chart thats on the first page of this thread (which is also on the wiki etc) 

as he said : ) 

3 hours ago, rautaristi said:

How about Double Gold kubrows, how much they cost? or is the price same as double rares? 

if you could find someone who wants to breed a triple gold then they will pay more for it probably

other than that they are the same price as a double rare

On 3/10/2016 at 5:46 PM, (XB1)qTrikx said:

Would I be able to get some help with this guy? http://i.imgur.com/kAfhX3Y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8ue074A.jpg 

200-300p

13 hours ago, MadGrekon said:

Is there a way to know if a kubrow has minimum or maximum height? How can i measure the height so I know that I have the smallest or biggest kubrow? 

minumum height .. not quite sure what that looks like

max height is this 

xy3Jxri.jpg