Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Archwing Boss: Anzu

Rada13

Seeing how the initial idea of flying inside Golem during the boss fight  was scrapped the idea still remains intriguing so here is an idea. Anzu is an infested Formorian/ Fomorian wreckage that poses a global threat able to bombard planets with terrforming spores that could  infest entire planets. Much like it's predecessor the only vital spot is the core which is now a heart, but  getting in wont be as easy since most accessable means are now blocked by chitin and tissue to you have to attack the surface to open up paths by attacking certain spots opening pathways to the heart where you have a few moments to do damage then expelled back out. you attack several times  Avoiding attacks till it is dead. thoughts?

Edited by Rada13

Stttttttop right here. There's 2 actual weapon that can damage archwing bosses nothing more nothing less, I ain't fighting another archwing boss like that again until we can actually do something else than aim and shot with the velocitus and the grattler.

Can't forget that the actual bosses that we have on planet need to see the update too. Not going through that annoying invincible phase but gosh. I'm tired of having those bosses saying : "You'll die soon or you're not a threat for me" before dying from one weak bullet.

And yes the flying inside of the infested tunnel is a thing, a raid thing. That's the test run.