Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Colors Are Weird After Last Update

(PSN)xKAIOWAx

That's the new PBR in the void.

Pretty Bad, Really.

Seriously though, the void looked so much better before. Now it just looks brown and muddy, instead of the pristine white and gold from before.

The pristine look conveyed a real sense of nobility and majesty, giving a nice atmosphere for what the Orokin Empire must have been like, at least on the surface.

The muddy brown looks just seems to harken to CoD and other generic shooters.

I would really like to have the void reverted.  I know it will be destroyed soon enough, but at least let it die with its dignity intact.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

OP, I know exactly what you are talking about with the coloring in the arsenal, it's made me reds look like washed out pink on any scheme that doesn't have PBR.

And the void, is a mixed one for me. While I do like the gold touch up, the rest of it is something I have to adjust to. The void has this darker color scale now it seems, and I've been use to the clean white void we all knew for years beforehand. However, I will this a chance and hopefully I'll come to like it in due time.

OP, I know exactly what you are talking about with the coloring in the arsenal, it's made me reds look like washed out pink on any scheme that doesn't have PBR.

And the void, is a mixed one for me. While I do like the gold touch up, the rest of it is something I have to adjust to. The void has this darker color scale now it seems, and I've been use to the clean white void we all knew for years beforehand. However, I will this a chance and hopefully I'll come to like it in due time.

Exactly this