Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zandenus Materializing Out Of Blank Space!

Zandenus

Hello Tenno,

I am a returning veteran player. I started playing Warframe during closed beta, around early February of 2013. A whole bunch has changed since those days. I've come back, through a portal from the past to a better future, on a newly made account since it had been such a long time.

I became mastery rank 3 recently, and I am really enjoying the new aspects of the game. I think it's pretty incredible, how a game can change so drastically that it's like I'm playing a completely different game, from when I started 2 years prior.

It's definitely good to be back. I hope to make some friends on my adventure through the vast unpredictable universe!

See you in game, Tenno!

Zandenus

That is a lot of added material. Thank you for the link!

I can't wait to experience all that is available, so far I've had a great time trying to unlock all the nodes of the solar system. I've played some of the void content which is pretty neat, and I can't wait to try out a clan, as well as an alliance in the future.

Movement 2.0 is quite fascinating to me at the moment, and I just got myself a Kubrow, which I freaking love to death!

Gratitude, Tenno! It's great to have returned to this beloved game!

See all of you in space!

Zandenus

• 4 weeks later...