Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat True Loki (Forum Game)

CityOfTrees

Digistruct complete, enjoy your New-U!

*Hands over $1337*

I am going to stomp him and unload my boltor, but i need someone to distract him! (Combo)

PS: if no one combos, i will do it anyway

90001 rollers to help you out

• 2 weeks later...
Reason for break: planned ahead exactly how this game will progress. No more improv. Hf everyone.

Damage is now displayed.

Squads active:

321agemo: 2x drahk master with pack

spatakiller123: 1x leech bombard

Combat

You start firing Latrons at Loki and strafing...

You cast shocking speed...

You summon Two Drahk Masters, who call upon two drahk squads and throw halikars....

But Loki sees through you, wielding the energy, he flails a whip at Trailgamer, disarming him for a turn, before part of it separates, becoming a projectile hurling at MK and knocking him away, speed only affects him. With daggers in hand, Loki tries to massacre the drahks but eats two halikars, disarmed and allowing them to attack.

You unleash a piercing roar, making Loki stumble, but he side-flips away from your aimed shot.

Normally you can't change classes...but I'll make this one exception, you respawn as OrokinB and summon two leech bombards, which detonate their shells at Loki's face while Ash is busy stunning him. Leech bombards also deal 10 damage per turn each.

You shoot out rollers at Loki, he gets to a higher position and   laughs at you...before getting stomped, and filled with bolts.

He quickly gets back on his feet and throws an energy glaive, killing one of Spata's bombards and phasing through Adrianshotable on return.

Aftereffects

Loki is sapped by the remaining Leech bombard.

Warrior Loki

HP 1770/2000 (2x30 ogris, 1x10 leech aura, 2x40 halikar/drahk, 1x100 normal tenno attack)

Strength: Balanced, avoids attacks more often, focused on targets.

Weakness: Crowd Control

Damaged: Adrianshotable, MK ultra

Edited by BeeOverlord

Since i can summon again, 1 Grineer commander + 1 Drahk Master appear.

The Grineer Commander Switch teleports Loki, temporaily stunning him.

The new Drahk Master spawns his own legion of Drahks, and joins the other 2 Drahk Masters in ordering the Drahks to simultaneous attack on loki, while firing their halikars.