Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Might, Stream Some Ps2 Games.

Kratos

And which ps2 games might they be?

I was streaming a few before. Namely SmackDown! V.S Raw, and Gran Turismo 4. GT4 was basically taking challenges of any car in the game, on any course, since I basically had the ability to buy whatever I wanted.

no ratchet and clank, no timesplitters 2 or FP, no kz, no jak. I say good day to you sir...

Hey hey hey, I don't really HAVE those titles. I'd have to find some way to get them.

...Although I did have Time Splitters 2 for Xbox and it was awesome. Especially the Multiplayer.

Edited by _Pepsiman

Thanks for the heads up. And yes, I am emulating them.

Emulating them and don't have those games *eye twitch*

However I do have to cut you some slack if you're using the popular emulator PCSX2 since it doesn't play 90% of all first party PS2 games, including TS, KZ, R&C1,2, etc. Also doesn't run TS2/FP

However, in that case you should get a better emulator. And like erebus mentioned the gamecube emulator is pretty decent. (even though mine crashes a lot)

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Emulating them and don't have those games *eye twitch*

However I do have to cut you some slack if you're using the popular emulator PCSX2 since it doesn't play 90% of all first party PS2 games, including TS, KZ, R&C1,2, etc. Also doesn't run TS2/FP

However, in that case you should get a better emulator. And like erebus mentioned the gamecube emulator is pretty decent. (even though mine crashes a lot)

I DO have Super Smash Melee for my Emulator.