Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Nightmares - Rift Sigil Chance?

_BlueShade_

Lol you should have done it earlier in October during operation undermine. It had an incredible drop chance there and you could run one run in 3 minutes

Crap.This posts make me really mad.I outburned myself on 2 Tac Alerts already and didnt receive this Rift Sigil.There wasnt any incredible drop chance.Maybe for you but not for everyone.Im so sick of that Sigil but i want it.I bet i already invested 40 hours+ with repetitive crap to get this.Only way to get this is to quit my job and become a robot.

Edited by K0bra

Not lies, I earned it on my 24th run. It's not nice to call people liars.. Their were a bunch of people saying they got it also in that alert also (previous alert)

huh... Well, 130 runs on PC version and no rift. same was true for tac alert before that as well.

All the people in this thread that said they got it within 30 are all PS4 accounts, bet you all played together and just got lucky.

i reassure you it wasnt any better on ps4 for the 3 straight days i ran than alert countless times and barely slept and still didn't get it

i reassure you it wasnt any better on ps4 for the 3 straight days i ran than alert countless times and barely slept and still didn't get it

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.. I SAID 24 RUNS! Does that mean I say it was easy? Is doing the same mission 24 times fun? A bundle of joy? Of course not I was stating that it was VERY possible.. If you want something, you go get it. The worst excuse is crying and complaining, I never gave up. I was willing to do that mission 50 times if I had to.. Turns out I eventually conquered my goal. Point Blank.

Edited by (PS4)xxChriz_YFG