Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 40K

connorpistol

I play Warhammer 40k alot, and me and my friends are pitching together money to 3D print models for the game. We want to make either corpus or Grineer models for the army, for our own use only. I am starting to write the codex now. Does anybody have any suggestions of how the Grineer should work? We were conjecturing REALLY good armor saves but easy to wound. Probably give grakatas Salvo 2/3.

What do any of you play 40k think/suggest?

I play Warhammer 40k alot, and me and my friends are pitching together money to 3D print models for the game. We want to make either corpus or Grineer models for the army, for our own use only. I am starting to write the codex now. Does anybody have any suggestions of how the Grineer should work? We were conjecturing REALLY good armor saves but easy to wound. Probably give grakatas Salvo 2/3.

What do any of you play 40k think/suggest?

Oh my god someone else who plays warhammer...this must be a dream...

Edited by BrownStalin

Well, they would definitely be another good addition to the fast-atrack category. I wish Grineer had a tank as a boss battle. That'd be cool. Also need butchers somewhere. Would they be troop choices? Or fast attack? Or what?

Butchers would be fast attack or a heavy hitting unit.

also the grineer might have some good leaders like Sargas ruk, Hek, Tyl regor and Krill.

Edited by BrownStalin

Not really helpful to the OP but the Corpus aesthetic often reminds me of the Tau, even though their ideologies couldn't be more different. 

Holy, now I'M surprised. DE drew actually plays 40k. Neat.

I agree. Very much like the tau. Helmet shape, advanced guns, drones, though the corpus have a distinct lack of cool giant death robots.