Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing My Mind Over The Stalker Here

DrEuthanasia

So this is what i have found he does not show up after you have completed an objective. Usually shows up a little ways into the mission like wave 3 or so on defenses, a third to halfway through and extermination mission.

Rushing is definitely the wrong way to have this guy show up. I have had him show up on every tile set except the new grineer one but i have not played it very often. To increase the chances he shows up play in a group and make sure your teammates know he is around.

So this is what i have found he does not show up after you have completed an objective. Usually shows up a little ways into the mission like wave 3 or so on defenses, a third to halfway through and extermination mission.

Rushing is definitely the wrong way to have this guy show up. I have had him show up on every tile set except the new grineer one but i have not played it very often. To increase the chances he shows up play in a group and make sure your teammates know he is around.

Thank you. This is good information.

After I killed Hek on Everest the stalker has failed to appear regardless of how many runs I do of any map or mission type. The annoying part is that I can't really level my lower tier gear since knowing my luck he will show up just when I have little to no means of actually killing him.

It has now been roughly 13 hours since I started this thread. Barring a break of what must have been about 2-3 hours, I have been running missions all day long. I've done defense, extermination, assassination, pretty much everything, and in every system chosen effectively at random. I've done them fast, slow, in groups and by myself.

The Stalker has not visited me even once.

Before update 8.0, at least, he once showed right at extraction.

Stalker just didn't like me I guess.

I didn't do any of what is suggested and I ended up finding the stalker coing for me once or twice a day until I had all of his weapons.

Seems to have given up now though.

I've tried every trick I could find to get the Stalker to show up. I've killed every boss in the game solo, even the robots, done countless missions by simply skipping all combat to blitz through them as fast as possible, waited what has now been days for some alleged timer to tick down, and this guy just won't grace me with the barest hint of his smoke-covered posterior.

The documentation on this whole thing is extremely poor, so now I'm coming to you guys. What am I not doing right here, aside from keeping a healthy grasp on my own sanity?

By the way, having him show up and defeating him are two separate things alltogether.

And then, IF you defeat him, having him drop anything at all is even harder hehe. No surprise there as to why his pack is the most expensive bundle in the market at the moment.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

First mission I did today, he shows up on me. Nothing makes sense anymore.

By the way, having him show up and defeating him are two separate things alltogether.

And then, IF you defeat him, having him drop anything at all is even harder hehe. No surprise there as to why his pack is the most expensive bundle in the market at the moment.

Trust me, my rank 30 potato-augmented Snipetron with Split Chamber and all four flavors of elemental damage is more than enough to take him down.

There are no tricks to getting Stalker to show up. He does exactly what his name implies - he stalks you from the shadows, watching your every move, and strikes when you least expect him. If he knwos you're expecting him, he'll never show up. You just have to live in constant knowledge he's out there. Watching.

And no, he can show up anywhere, even in the Void.

Trust me, my rank 30 potato-augmented Snipetron with Split Chamber and all four flavors of elemental damage is more than enough to take him down.

Thing is he is hard to hit because he moves very fast, and has a very powerfull slash-dash attack. Your best line of defense against the Stalker is a Shade with maxed out Ghost. As seen on the following video that i recorded myself:

I don't even think there's a sure fire way to get him to appear. Just kill bosses and hope he comes after you in a non assassination mission. I just happened to have him drop despair and dread one after the other. I've met him about 3 times since then and hasn't dropped hate.

he does not show up after you have completed an objective.

I'm pretty sure this is true because i once had a teammate who was being "stalked" ie: we were getting the flickering lights and he said "there's this dude talking to me", the stalker never showed up

I don't even think there's a sure fire way to get him to appear. Just kill bosses and hope he comes after you in a non assassination mission.

He can come after you in assassination missions. I got him yesterday about halfway to Tyl Regor.