Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker And Snow Globe

Vilemyre

Well I just had an encounter with stalker in mobile defense and he spawned in my globe. Gave me the "your tenno powerts are useless" quote but did nothing to my globe so i'm curious since the wiki has nothing.

Whats with the Stalker and Snow Globe? Is he unaffected by the slow down? Can he destroy it? Can he shoot through it? (as in one side to the other, not inside the globe to outside)

I couldn't really get a glimpse if he was unaffected or not by movement since the moment i had the opportunity I unloaded my soma into him.

Any other frost users can tell me their experience when using Snow Globe with him around?

Edited by Makairi

It used to froze him (happened to me already), but now they fixed it. Haven't seen him lately, my guess is: works just like a normal enemy.

Ps.: The new Frost PBR thing sucks, white looks weird, black make him look like a oiled paper and any bright color turn him into a portable sun.

Edited by Harloq

It used to froze him (happened to me already), but now they fixed it. Haven't seen him lately, my guess is: works just like a normal enemy.

Ps.: The new Frost PBR thing sucks, white looks weird, black make him look like a oiled paper and any bright color turn him into a portable sun.

Freeze him as in the 50% chance to freeze anyone in the globe augment freeze him?

If this is true I really wish I could see this.

Freeze him as in the 50% chance to freeze anyone in the globe augment freeze him?

If this is true I really wish I could see this.

Oh yes, I had the augment equipped.

Not me on the screen.

uNAlKR9.jpg

Edited by Harloq