Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Exp For Melee For Daily Login On A Special Weapon I Was Going To Trade

jettsd

Question

12 answers to this question

You bought it again, so you already had one? Why would you even equip the new one then in the first place?

He bought it as an investment.

No idea why'd you equip the weapon but it's your mistake. DE might remove the xp.. ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.

Now im assuming your posting  here instead of placing a support ticket because you desire to be roasted so ahem

-looks over his shoulder to see DE Daniel hiding behind a bush with a banhammer- 

Nvm no roasting place the ticket in peace

Now im assuming your posting  here instead of placing a support ticket because you desire to be roasted so ahem

-looks over his shoulder to see DE Daniel hiding behind a bush with a banhammer- 

Nvm no roasting place the ticket in peace

i have now submitted a ticket the reason i posted here was to see if it was even worth my time to do it

I thought there was an update that was supposed to prevent rank 0 tradeable weapons from receiving login xp rewards to prevent this from happening.

Yup, there was. Login reward exp is given first onto your equipped weapon, if that weapon is fully ranked then it goes to any random unmaxed weapon you have in your inventory. That caused some problems when tradeable weapons were introduced and to fix it de made tradeable weapons incapable of getting login exp.

This failsafe could obviously be bugged so to make sure ask a clan mate to start a trade and see if you can put it there.