The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transfers Status?

TylerXDC

Question

Any word on account tansfers for PC to PS4? The Builds are pretty close together(about a week and a half behind) and a few few friends of mind recently got PS4s and I wanted to play with them but starting over is a pain.

I was just wondering a few things.

-Will there ever be another transfer? If so, what's the current status?

-If so, will the rules be the same as last time?

-Has there been any talks with Sony/Microsoft about a transfer?

-Would you be willing to make this an annual process? Or maybe a one time thing for new players when they start on ps4/xbox one?

Just want an offical response from DE about this matter.

9 answers to this question

This question has been brought up many times and will probably be asked many more times.

Account migration was available for only a limited time frame, and requires permission from Sony/Microsoft.

The Devs currently have no plans to have it happen again.

The Devs currently have no plans to have it happen again.

Source?  I've looked through the forums for a while now and can't find them saying that they have no plans to have this happen again.  They haven't said either way honestly.  I, too, am really hoping for another chance to migrate my account since I missed the only one.  Plenty of people have said "they won't do it again" but nothing official from DE.  Can someone just give this an official answer so we can move on? I don't know if it's worth waiting or not.  

Source?  I've looked through the forums for a while now and can't find them saying that they have no plans to have this happen again.  They haven't said either way honestly.  I, too, am really hoping for another chance to migrate my account since I missed the only one.  Plenty of people have said "they won't do it again" but nothing official from DE.  Can someone just give this an official answer so we can move on? I don't know if it's worth waiting or not.  

f0j9FMt.png

If DE hasn't said anything, then we can only speculate. Obviously, they would tell us, they're not going to hide it from us..

Account Migrations From PC to Consoles was a One-time Deal with Sony/MS. It was available for about a week or So last July or November, Cant Really remember, and DE hasn't made any plans to do it. It's Really Sony/MS decision to have Account Migration, Not DE, and, because of their Strict rules and Regulations, I highly doubt there will be another Account Migration since the 1st time was a, and I quote, "A One Time Deal Only" thing.

This makes me sad I just got my xbox 1 and I was looking forward to bringing all my stuff over from pc and now I have to start over. It has taken me years of soloing missions to get as far as I have cause my clan is inactive and I don't look forward to doing all that grinding over again.