Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reapers of Anarchy EternaL -Mountain Clan- Recruiting Mature Players [2-Week inactive kick Policy]

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

All Master Ranks Welcome

Many Experienced Players

Many Helpful Players

We focus on many Avenues of the game and do our best to educate new players on the many facets of the game.

In every Clan you have some who help and some that keep to themselves.  Some who play for the serious grind and some that play much more carefree.  This is a lot to Warframe with mods and missions drop locations,builds platinum ect.  I ask Veteran Players to join the clan to help educate players who want to get as much out of warframe as they can with the guidance of other leaders Such as myself and the many other Clan Warlords in my Alliance. 

Admittedly I cannot be there for everyone and have time for myself and my daily missions or grind with friends.  I do my best help or find others in the clan that are in the same place as you.

Would I tell you that we are the best Mountain Clan on Warframe or PS4 ?  No becuase I think there are many Great Clans and not one clan is best for all no matter how many trophies or credits or solar rails.  I know many Warlords And Alliance Leaders and I would tell you to join with them as well.  I ask Veteran Players to check us out if your looking for something different and new.  New players , becuase a lot of new players do have a lot of fun in our clan running and learning together , since the beginning of the Clan. 

Hello I'm new to the game and would love to progress further in the game with a good helpful clan. If there are still spots open I would love to join. Currently in a small clan of only a couple members but would really like to branch out further for progression.Psn is meshuggahmath

Edited by (PS4)meshuggahmath